If you are registered to vote in this cut throat society read thisIf you are register

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2002
If you are registered to vote check this website out.
www.corvusworld.com/rapperk.htm. This cat is ripping about some cat named Dennis Kucinich who is running for president. This is a serious issue because these faulty government corporations are robbing us blind. He is like the Tech n9ne of the political world F.T.C = Fuck the Corporations. Any ways if you can vote check it out. Because there is really no more democratic and republican it is only corporate and anti corporate. We need free education and free healthcare just like the other countries. Click dsl or dial up.

Peace

I dont think his name is rapper k either. Something like SLEEPY FLOYD.

Nov 14, 2002
This guy doesn't know shit about politics anyhow. He's just spammin'.

I tried to ask this kat who the fuck is going to pay for the "free" healthcare and got no answer. Maybe if I listen to this rap song I'll be enlightened.

Right.

Nov 23, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
This guy doesn't know shit about politics anyhow. He's just spammin'.

I tried to ask this kat who the fuck is going to pay for the "free" healthcare and got no answer. Maybe if I listen to this rap song I'll be enlightened.

Right.
Damn dude I know you been posting a long time but if you go back to that post you will see that I did answer you. Like I said there. The government spends over 400 billion on the defense budget, all they have to do is take 5% of that figure and spread it over healthcare and education you feel me. Anyways dont take my word for it do some research. True majority.org is a good place to go.

Say partna I've been checking how you talk negative to a lot of people but I did not post this to battle with you on what I know. Truth is I am not a politician I am just a soldier with words, and unless you are filthy rich all this shit effects you and your family so give the negativity a break for a second, but you are entitled to act like a bitch that is your right .

Peace