If Ya Cop Alone In The Dark Drop Yo 2cents Here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Mayne, i'm really surprised wit' all the crappy reveiws this games gettin.. I seriously thought it was gonna be a contender for game of the year.. But highest reveiw score i seen for it is 7/10.. Even most of the player reveiws are givin it 6-8/10.. Now i'm not even sure if i'm coppin it.. Anyone pick it up yet? Whats you're opinions on it?

Aug 7, 2003
are you going to make these homo ass threads every time a game is released? there are already dozens of professional reviews and thousands of reader reviews on various sites. go read those and stop flooding the board with gay ass shit like whats your opinion on this game. you buy it or rent it and come to a conclusion yourself.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
saw a gameplay vid didnt really look like a survival horror any more like a 3rd person action shooting platformer. just wait for RE5

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
are you going to make these homo ass threads every time a game is released? there are already dozens of professional reviews and thousands of reader reviews on various sites. go read those and stop flooding the board with gay ass shit like whats your opinion on this game. you buy it or rent it and come to a conclusion yourself.
LMAO

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
G'damn you're such an attention whore.. If you dont like video game threads then why do you even post here? Shit, if you dont like my thread then why even respond, unless, you're just DIEING for some more e-attention.. Sad kid.. And i've read the reveiws made from "professionals", i've read some even by non-professionals.. I'm jus wonderin what people here are thinkin, for re-assurance before i fork out $60 to cop.. G'damn, go cry somewhere else kid.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
G'damn you're such an attention whore.. If you dont like video game threads then why do you even post here? Shit, if you dont like my thread then why even respond, unless, you're just DIEING for some more e-attention.. Sad kid.. And i've read the reveiws made from "professionals", i've read some even by non-professionals.. I'm jus wonderin what people here are thinkin, for re-assurance before i fork out $60 to cop.. G'damn, go cry somewhere else kid.
lol he got you heated huh? lmao

Aug 7, 2003
attention whore? if i wanted that id run around butt ass naked killing people and doing crazy ass shit to get on the news and newspapers. and how you going to call me a kid im probably older then you and more experienced in life in every facet of it then your punk ass is. so go cop this new game and go "pop some thizz" like the immature ignorant douche you are.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA i just imagined the looks on the faces of the guys who made the game after seeing all the shit reviews. they probably making the same face young joc is making on the cover of his hustlenomics cd

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
attention whore? if i wanted that id run around butt ass naked killing people and doing crazy ass shit to get on the news and newspapers. and how you going to call me a kid im probably older then you and more experienced in life in every facet of it then your punk ass is. so go cop this new game and go "pop some thizz" like the immature ignorant douche you are.
Theres a big difference between attention whore and a physco.. The fact that you dont know the difference between the two is sorta frighting.. Anyways, keep posting you're pointless shit to get you're e-attention! Maybe if you actually went outside and made friends you wouldnt be such an attention striving douche bag.. I mean c'mon, all you do is post stupid ass "disses" on the siccness' Video Game Forum.. You're a nobody, kid.. 'N fuck yeah ima go pop some thizz n smoke a blunt, once i get off work.. What, you too scared to do drugs? That's fuckin sad..

And wow, tha reveiws on this game are blowin my mind.. I cant beleive it'd even score that low.. They been workin on this game for so long lol.. I too would like to see the looks on their faces.

Aug 7, 2003
Theres a big difference between attention whore and a physco.. The fact that you dont know the difference between the two is sorta frighting.. Anyways, keep posting you're pointless shit to get you're e-attention! Maybe if you actually went outside and made friends you wouldnt be such an attention striving douche bag.. I mean c'mon, all you do is post stupid ass "disses" on the siccness' Video Game Forum.. You're a nobody, kid.. 'N fuck yeah ima go pop some thizz n smoke a blunt, once i get off work.. What, you too scared to do drugs? That's fuckin sad..

And wow, tha reveiws on this game are blowin my mind.. I cant beleive it'd even score that low.. They been workin on this game for so long lol.. I too would like to see the looks on their faces.
ive been doing drugs more then half of your life, im to the point were doing drugs is old. again kid you make yourself sound immature and more gay every time you try to clown in a response.

and i dont know bout disses but i try to rid the siccness of dumbfucks one reply at a time. i state it how i see it.