If woodie was still here....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2008
i can only imagine how high he would be setting the bar on all these low quality rappers. the compilations/solos The ECCR Camp would be killing it right now.
I could only imagine....

REST IN PARADISE RYAN WOODIE WOOD

Jul 5, 2007
this is real talk, Ryan was a snowball on a very steep hill, shame how it all worked out but this is tha life we live...
i can only imagine how high he would be setting the bar on all these low quality rappers. the compilations/solos The ECCR Camp would be killing it right now.
I could only imagine....

REST IN PARADISE RYAN WOODIE WOOD

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
IM not so sure about that. You could tell he was starting to lose interest in music towards the end of his life. But who knows.

As long as rappers and label owners put out albums of songs randomly grouped together without creating their own distinct style, we will have shitty music.

Have you noticed that the rappers with the biggest followings had their own unique rapping/producing style? Woodie, dyno, tokztero, etc.

STOP MAKING SLAPS, AND START MAKING SONGS AND ALBUMS AGAIN

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
IM not so sure about that. You could tell he was starting to lose interest in music towards the end of his life. But who knows.

As long as rappers and label owners put out albums of songs randomly grouped together without creating their own distinct style, we will have shitty music.

Have you noticed that the rappers with the biggest followings had their own unique rapping/producing style? Woodie, dyno, tokztero, etc.

Exactly that. Thats part of the problem, a couple good beats cant carry an entire album. Thats what makes all the east coco projects so good, and any good album for that matter, is that it can be viewed as an entire concept. An album should be a full thought, not a handful of good beats, a few songs worth of lyrics, and then filler and recycled tracks. My example would be BLH Dinner and a Movie, every track has something to do with something before or following it, and its all tied to a central direction.

...and I hope thats whats being done with Shadow's album, a full length concise project.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

even tho he was losing interest in music he was still making albums better then 99% of people putting out music his production was one of a kind and one of the few artist that you know you were gettin your moneys worth only camps left that i will buy cds from and not have to worry bout if its gonna be good or not is sav it out (they putting out the same quality shit woodie was) apt3 and livewire camp

Aug 20, 2003
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS WAIT TILL WE DROP "THE NIGHTMARE GANG" GROUP ALBUM.IT WILL BE A GAME CHANGER.IT WILL BE LIKE SOMETHING YOUVE NEVER HEARD BEFORE.IT WILL DROP MARCH 2011....

Aug 20, 2003
i didnt mean no disrespect you homie, evilside is dropping hits.
NO OFFENSE TAKEN BRO.THANK YOU WE ARE TRYING.AND TRUST ME I FEEL WE LOST SOMEONE SPECIAL WHEN WOODIE PASSED.SHIT ILL STILL BUMP ALOT OF HIS MUSIC ON THE REGULAR.BUT WE GOTTA GIVE UP N COMING HOMEBOY ARTISTS A CHANCE.THERE IS SO MUCH TALLENT OUT THERE.ALL OVER NOR CAL N BEYOND HOMIES ARE MAKING NOISE IN THIS BIZZ.I HOPE TO SEE A HOMEBOY BLOW UP ONE DAY.THAT WOULD BE A GREAT FEELING....