IF THE SICCNESS WAS A HIGH SCHOOL.......???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I remember on the old board, there was a long as post, about if the Siccness was a high school, who would be who? Like cliques, and all that shit..... I know there were hella posts on the old one.....So lets get this shit crackin again

D-Sane= Guy that takes Smurfs lunch money
COLA= the guy that is always working at the mall :D
SYKO= the guy that always goes to class high (if he goes to class)
smurf= the guy that gets beat up by d-sane for his lunch money
vamps= the guy that observes everyone and remembers everything about everyone
young vicious= the guy that is ALWAYS walking around with headphones on, bobbin' his head
206RIDAH= the guy that always wants to listen to music in someone's car, and then laughs when their battery goes dead lol
killahoe= the guy that is always playing on kid pix when you go to the computer lab with your word processing class
hollow minded= the senior that picks on freshman all the time
blutarski= the guy that I always yell, MIKAAAAAAAAY at...
edj= the guy that always makes fun of the corny freshman white kids....
sikindividuoh= the guy that knows EVERYTHING in the graphics tech class (photoshop class)

that's my list.....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

I'm the one with frizzed up cornrows with bloodshot eyes always lookin' all spaced out and shit

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
sixxness - choppin d sanes in the bathroom so he can tell his homies he coo with him.. mean while d sane talks shit on him when he aint around...

d sane - the guy who gets suspended on purpose to avoided gettin beat down buy syko and bd.. the files a restraing order against them cuzz he scared of what they might say...

*waits for the 206 members to comment on how i staged a death, and am a little punk*

ahhhhh, i love the siccness....haha

Apr 25, 2002
SIXXNESS-THE GUY WHO DOES D SANES HOMEWORK HOPING HE'LL SLIDE HIM SOME CRUSTY HOES WHEN HE'S THROUGH WITH EM....

LAW-SMURFS BEST FRIEND WHO IS SLIGHTLY COOLER THAN SMURF,SO HE FEELS HE HAS TO PROTECT HIM FROM THE JOCKS THAT GIVE HIM WEDGIES AND STUFFS HIM IN A LOCKER.....

DEEP EAST OAK-SEATTLES FINEST SECRET BOYFRIEND WHO SITS AT THE LUNCH TABLE ALONE PLAYING POCKETPOOL WISHING HE WERE WHITE.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
OH SHIT, YOU'RE BOTH FUNNY.....:rolleyes:

J Law I got one for you

You're the guy that get's made fun of by D-Sane and then you go to your principal (Vamps) and cry to him about something D did....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

deepeastoakland is 457isdacode's homeboy
me, youngmoe, shea, and mr freeze smash on botha those jota's daily

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

From: [email protected] | Block Address | Add to Address Book
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 02:42:13 EST
Subject: Re: T$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4 HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU KNOW WHO THI...
To: [email protected]

holmes you think you can fucc with this bitch like im a vato locco for sure
asshole ill beat ure ass cavrone you aint sicc bitch im bout to go to work on
ure cavesa bitch

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: IF THE SICCNESS WAS A HIGH SCHOOL.......???

YoungVicious said:

yup.....while people give him funny looks cuz they think hes goofy for it. But YV dont give a fuck.....the discman is his closest companion.

what about the homies at the table?:(

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: IF THE SICCNESS WAS A HIGH SCHOOL.......???

Sixxness said:
what about the homies at the table?:(
Homies?? Havent u ever heard my cut Lethal Tendencies?...."by my lonely is how I breath"
And to be fair, I have known my discman for longer than all of u. :D

May 3, 2002
<--- = the kid that tells you every little annoying detail about the music you listen to.. and all the trivia shit about it that doesnt really matter. But's coo as fuck cause he keeps it real wit cha, crazy den a motha fucka, and won't hesistate to pass the blunt.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: IF THE SICCNESS WAS A HIGH SCHOOL.......???

YoungVicious said:

Homies?? Havent u ever heard my cut Lethal Tendencies?...."by my lonely is how I breath"
And to be fair, I have known my discman for longer than all of u.

where's the fuck you face when i need it?

i got a new description for you YV

YV= the guy that ALWAYS walks around with his discman, and his "homey" that follows him everywhere for NO REASON.....:D