"IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
Damn that sound fuc'd up but it iz what it iz on tha other hand if he repn N.carolina and from dego and grew up in dego that faulty but i dont know dude or anything bout that cat but he was a comedian turned rapper and bishop lamont clown him on a mix tape also that giggalo song wit r-kelly lmao beat was knocc'n r-kelly was on point nicc-----shit nigga u got to be kidding me but it got play

i like Psd tha drivahz rendition to that song a whole lot better

Young Og Loc
R.N.A Mob AggiN
Keep It 1 hun
Yeah all day. I fuck wit PSD his renditions is always on point..

Nov 14, 2002
I dig what ur sayin folx, but i personally don't respect dude. For 1, he dont rep Dago, he reps North Carolina.. I was in the studio wit him and Hartman when they were recording songs for the Bomb Squad album at my brothers studio back in what was that 94-95..

how old was nick cannon then 10? 12?

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
im just sayin niggaz need to up they barz... Let me give u this quick example... Say an artist that doesn't have his shit together approaches a potential fan and is like I'm a representation of the SD rap scene, buy my muzik. His sound is trash & the presentation is trash, hes gonna burn that potential fan... Now when a real dude like me approaches the same fan, he gonna be like oh you from san diego, yall shit is trash I'll pass.. It fucks up the game for everybody, ya dig?
THATS IS REAL SPIT MY DUDE. THATS THE BULLSHIT WE FACE WHEN WE PUSHIN OUR CD. ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH CUZZ IN DUE TIME THE REAL WILL SHINE. KEEP DOIN U AND FUCK THEM UNDER ACHIVERS WITH JEALIOUS EYES! KEEP IT 100!

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
Thought yall knew. Ma nigga made that H2Bo cd the reason to cop. He outshined Hartman!
LOL.. Hartman did his thing too, it was a few songs i personally felt he shined on... Plus that was the birth of the Batkave... Dank & Hartman produced the whole album besides one song from Ajamusik.. I appreciate that though folks, You already know... when we gonna do a Knock you Off Muzik & Top Shelf collabo?

Aug 9, 2002
LOL.. Hartman did his thing too, it was a few songs i personally felt he shined on... Plus that was the birth of the Batkave... Dank & Hartman produced the whole album besides one song from Ajamusik.. I appreciate that though folks, You already know... when we gonna do a Knock you Off Muzik & Top Shelf collabo?
yeah he did i aint gon lie. production is his thang though. right now i'm tryin to get wit nigga J-NUTT. he got hella fire that niggas dont know about in dago. we gon get wit you though dont trip.