If tech wrote a book....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
His storytellin abilities are amazing. I think it wuld be tight if he wrote a book. I would definitely be interested in reading it. Shit, with his creativity i bet he would be succesfull. wutchuall think?

-ill3k

Aug 18, 2002
shit who fuckin knows.. i know i would buy it & read that shit..

i bet a few other ppl would also.. not bad thinkin man..

that brain of yours just churnin away? think of a way for me to get millions:)

Nov 14, 2002
well all he'd half to do is drop some X, record the shit while he talks really fast and have a ghost writer do the typing. At the speed he can talk he'll be done in a day or so..

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sorry for off-topic post, but WHAT IT IS ILL3K?

My boy Ill3K be lacin tha FIRE wit tha beats......holla at me homie so we can do some more business....

Oh and stop by tha Street Level Records forum and say wassup mayne!

On topic: Tech would write a tight ass book, but I think an autobiography would be tha tightest just cuz of what Ive heard in his songs......

Apr 25, 2002
Lil' G said:
S
My boy Ill3K be lacin tha FIRE wit tha beats
Hell yeah Ill3K's shit is heated, one of the best up-and-coming young producers around. Anyone in KC or anywhere else get at this man for his services, he'll hook you up with beats that are on a whole other level. G have you heard his new shit? That commercial beat of his is off the hook...

I agree though Tech should write a book, he's got a creative mind and seems like he's led an interesting life to hear about. I think he should mix an autobiography and a some short-story telling type shit together, cause he is on some crazy shit and would definitely would be tight to read even though im not one of those book of the month type readers like some of you.