If Nicc Cannon Blows Up? Does It Hurt Or Help Dago?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
I didn't even know dude was from Dago, He don't rep the City like he should at all! He don't shout no particular hood, street or nuttin.. What part of Dago is he from? If any of yall niggas know...I'm saying though, being that he IS from Dago, If he blows up does this hurt or help the movement? Reason I ask is becuzz his style is on some clown ass Fresh Prince type of shit, If some of yall ain't even up on dude his single out right now is "Ya pops don't like me" (freakin that More Bounce Loop) He on Jive records. If he DON'T blow up (Go platinum or better) oh well, another missed opportunity for the city, But if he DO blow, How will industry niggas be looking at us? Will that mean they gonna be looking for bubble-gum clown shit out this way or what? I'm saying, Cuzz ain't shit funny about the Streets of Southeast. I ain't mad if he do blow but what does that mean though? Yall feel me? Does that shit help or hurt us? Holla bacc..

SD OG

May 8, 2002
If he dont even let it be known that he's from there then it wont help or hurt. he's on sum kid rap shit but he picked sum classic ass slump to rap to.

Mar 23, 2003
He use ta stay in paradise hills ova by SCPA in shit but he aint no banger or nuttin so it aint gonna affect dago's rep. His shit is wack though

May 6, 2002
San DIEgo OG said:
But if he DO blow, How will industry niggas be looking at us? Will that mean they gonna be looking for bubble-gum clown shit out this way or what? I'm saying, Cuzz ain't shit funny about the Streets of Southeast. I ain't mad if he do blow but what does that mean though? Yall feel me? Does that shit help or hurt us? Holla bacc..

SD OG
Most folks outside of SD dont look at SD as a big Gangbangin City anyways. If dude blows up then it will only make yall look bad. But if he dont even Rep the city then obviously it wont hurt. Oh yeah I heard that song and the beat is bangin but he aint much of a rapper tho.

Mar 15, 2003
Re: Re: If Nicc Cannon Blows Up? Does It Hurt Or Help Dago?

GUILLOTINE said:

Most folks outside of SD dont look at SD as a big Gangbangin City anyways. If dude blows up then it will only make yall look bad. But if he dont even Rep the city then obviously it wont hurt. Oh yeah I heard that song and the beat is bangin but he aint much of a rapper tho.

Yeah, I feel ya homie, But that's just it though, all the dopest rappers in Dago are straight up Gangsta Rappers. I don't personally think it makes us "look bad" cuzz he just doing him, But if them music industry muthaphuccas come to Dago lookin 4 some Nicc Cannon ass niggas to sign they gon be in for a rude awakening..Feel me?

SD OG

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
whut the fuc is a Nick Cannon? lol
Is that the guy in that 'girlfriend' B2K video?

I think I may have heard that mo' bounce track he did if that's him ... He makes songs for bow wow's fan base ...