If Nicc Cannon Blows Up? Does It Help Or Hurt Dago?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
I didn't even know dude was from Dago, He don't rep the City like he should at all! He don't shout no particular hood, street or nuttin.. What part of Dago is he from? If any of yall niggas know...I'm saying though, being that he IS from Dago, If he blows up does this hurt or help the movement? Reason I ask is becuzz his style is on some clown ass Fresh Prince type of shit, If some of yall ain't even up on dude his single out right now is "Ya pops don't like me" (freakin that More Bounce Loop) He on Jive records. If he DON'T blow up (Go platinum or better) oh well, another missed opportunity for the city, But if he DO blow, How will industry niggas be looking at us? Will that mean they gonna be looking for bubble-gum clown shit out this way or what? I'm saying, Cuzz ain't shit funny about the Streets of Southeast. I ain't mad if he do blow but what does that mean though? Yall feel me? Does that shit help or hurt us? Holla bacc..

SD OG

Mar 15, 2003
Damn, a nigga post some relevant shit for niggas to chop it up on and thes 3 responses is the best yall can do???? Niggas ain't even Try to address nothing I said in the post, Yall niggas is "nuts like cashews!" LOL

SD OG