IF MISTAH FAB IS SO WACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2005
WHY DO PEOPLE CONTINUE TO GO OUT THEY WAY TO SPEAK ON HIM??????????????????????? THAT MAKES ME WONDER.. FROM RAPPERS, TO CRITICS, TO WEBSITES TO HATERS TO FANS .. SEEMS LIKE HES ON YALL MIND HEAVY

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
i don't understand why people ask questions like this at all. at the very minimum, all it takes is one person to create a thread about him on a forum such as this, and people will flock to it and post up what they think. just by making this thread, you enabled that flood gate to open up once more.

::

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I wouldnt put Fab and Soulja Boy on the same level of wackness. Fab is definatly lyrically talented, only thing about fab i don't like is his gimmicks. I agree with moet though, threads like this seem to be started by people on rappers undercover street teams to keep people talking about certain rappers

Feb 15, 2003
I think Fab is talented.. and i like some of his music... i gotta agree with whoever said he's wack for the gimmicks... he seems to try to jump on and follow trends instead of setting them... personally my favorite Fab songs are the ones that he's speakin on real shit... not shabalaboopypoopyskoopy whatever the fuck

Jan 23, 2004
aint nobody going out of their way, taking a 5 mile detour on a trip is goin out of your way, pickin up a friend at 3oclock in the mornin cause he too drunk to drive is goin out of your way, typin some shit on the computer when your already on it IS NOT GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY!

May 8, 2008
Mistah Fab is who he is. I think the problem is that too many people focus on his extracurricular shit (stuff outside of music). Like when he fakes videos about getting his chain snatched, or when he gets on blogs and starts talking shit about rappers going to jail n shit. Fab comes off as an attention whore, so his image is partly his fault. On the other hand, stupid ass fans need to realize that what somebody does behind the camera has nothing to do with their skills as an MC. Niggas be like "FAB wack at rap because he got his chain snatched" or "FAB garbage because he wears bright colors." shit that don't have nothing to do with rap. Judge the nigga by his rapping skills, not his personality.

Nov 20, 2005
i don't understand why people ask questions like this at all. at the very minimum, all it takes is one person to create a thread about him on a forum such as this, and people will flock to it and post up what they think. just by making this thread, you enabled that flood gate to open up once more.

::
exactly why this thread should have been shut down from the start.

~k.