If it wasnt 4 Krayzie Bone.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
If it wernt for Krayzie, wouldnt Bone Thugs be totally done! Krayzie is the only one who consistently has had a hit or been apart of a hit or hot record(there is a difference). Bizzy is a total fucking clown(but with all the potential in the world), Wish is aight, but still null and void. Flesh is lockdown, and Layzie is cool but he cant quite cut it on his own. Krayzie has had hits with Icecube to Mariah Carey to Lil Jon to Chamillionaire. Is it safe to say that krayzie is carrying them other niggaz?

Feb 14, 2004
that's kind of the way i've always looked at it, but even before bizzy jumped ship. i like all his solo albums. i only like one of bizzy's (hir 1st). didn't really like any of layzies. wish didn't have any. im still dig'n flesh's first album. but bone as a whole is better, even without bizzy too

Feb 22, 2006
on the real bizzy had a fucked up life as a kid you all hear it b4 so he not all there and his so call friends did him like that fucked up its bigger then rap

Jan 28, 2005
If I recall, him and layzie are still close, are signed to the same label and do tracks together. Krayzie never been real close to Bizzy, but he did have him guest appear on Gemini to show fans there's no beef. Flesh is on lockdown and Wish don't hate Bizzy, he just thinks he's a hypocrite sayin all that religious rap and switchin it up in the same song. Wish wasn't tryin to fight, Bizzy swung first when they faught. Bizzy choose to live on the streets and give up all his money for that year as part of his spiritual journey, Layzie tried to help him out when he heard that Houston interview, but Bizzy didn't want no help. Af far as Bone goes, they want to keep on eatin with him, but they KNOW Bizzy will be inconsistent coming to shows and skip music videos due to his past history. So now they finally got a deal without Bizzy on their own and they're not tryin to mess it up.

Jan 28, 2006
i would say that Krayzie's solo albums were the best, not to take anything away from bizzy, flesh, or layzie beacuse their solos were sicc too, i just hope, for one their new album is not flooded with guest appearances and two the production doesnt sound like everyone elses does now a days