If I would have known?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
If I would have known that B-Legit wanted wack beats for his new album I would have submitted a few of my beats. I don't care what people say about Rick Roc he is NOT the end all be all producer of bay music. That joint with 40 sounds like a reworking of Automatic. How come E-40's last joint was damn near a classic album, and B-Legit get's most of the same folks and this album sucks for the most part. This was kind of like knowin you are going to get some ass from some Superbad and then you hit it and the pussy is bammer. They pushed the album back, I waited and what did I get ONE GOOD TRACK. The ONE track I was feeling was that joint Studio Ton did. B-Legit is still one of my favorite rappers but the beats he picked were pretty lame to me. I am sorry if this offends anyone but I had to get this off my chest.

Apr 25, 2002
I didn't buy it, prolly wont . . . . . I'm not sure if it's cuz of the beats or what, something is different and I really just didn't feel the change.

That one track sounds JUST LIKE AUTOMATIC though . . . how you gonna pick that as a beat . . . and NOT recognize that it's a fuckin' weak remake

ANyway, hope he does well w/ sales to make up for the other albums that didn't do as good as they should have . . . but I feel you Strike . . . it's a dissapointment :(