If All Drugs Were Legal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
^
^
^
I HeAr ThaT. i SeE MasS ChAOS ErUPTiN iN ThE StreeTz. i Don'T ThiNk SoMe PeoPle ShOulD dO SoMe DrUgz. dOiN CrAcK WiLL OnlY MaKe yOu cRaCkEd OuT.

~Fawg

May 16, 2002
I think the world would be crazy if all drugs were legal. I thought up this scenario in my head it's like a science fiction movie:

There would be only two classes of people. Those who sold drugs and those who used them. The people who sold them wouldn't do drugs cuz everybody knows crackheads make lousy drugdealers. Since people do crazy shit to get drugs when they hooked the rich get richer and the poor stay poor. The drugdealers would then put the users in enviroments where the users children ran a higher risk of becoming addicted. This way there was always a need for the product. The users would be so busy killing each over drugs that they would never even think about revolution or ever realize who was really creating their problems. The eviroment the users stayed in is made to believe in lots of sex and illegitimate children are born everywhere this creates a constant buyers market and fresh new consumers. When there is too many users born a drug is made that is highly lethal and addictive to control the population. But when there are too many dealers born it creates chaos and war amongst the dealers cuz nobody is using the drugs and no money is made. So war ensues where a majority of everybody is wiped out except for a select group of dealers and enough controled users, for the dealers to start all over again. Or a super "user" is born that unites the rest of the "users" under a new/old law, and they rise up and wipe out all the dealers and the dealers way of living and start a new freeworld that is "user" free. That'd be a crazy world to live in huh?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
The same, except a lot less fools in jail.

for real.....it would be the same.....only WAY less people would be in jail...and way less would be gettin arrested and fucked with.....

Apr 25, 2002
Ender said:
I think the world would be crazy if all drugs were legal. I thought up this scenario in my head it's like a science fiction movie:

There would be only two classes of people. Those who sold drugs and those who used them. The people who sold them wouldn't do drugs cuz everybody knows crackheads make lousy drugdealers. Since people do crazy shit to get drugs when they hooked the rich get richer and the poor stay poor. The drugdealers would then put the users in enviroments where the users children ran a higher risk of becoming addicted. This way there was always a need for the product. The users would be so busy killing each over drugs that they would never even think about revolution or ever realize who was really creating their problems. The eviroment the users stayed in is made to believe in lots of sex and illegitimate children are born everywhere this creates a constant buyers market and fresh new consumers. When there is too many users born a drug is made that is highly lethal and addictive to control the population. That'd be a crazy world to live in huh?
Sure would dogg...imagine if our OWN COUNTRY was like that. Whoa, that'd be trippy. I wonder what they'd call a super lethal and controlling drug like that...probably a catchy name, maybe CRACK or something like that. And just to make this SCIENCE FICTION STORY more interesting...pretend the biggest dealers of this crazy drug that we'll call "crack" was our OWN GOVERNMENT. Good thing our country's NOTHING like that....thats just too horrible to be real, good thing its all SCIENCE FICTION.

May 14, 2002
Well we should legalize marijuana... honestly there would be alot less heavy drug use..prolly less violent crimes..cuz stoners dunt give a fuck about whats goin on they just mostly chilled the fuck out....legalize marijuana and put MUCH HEAVIER penatlys on more serious drugs like crack heiroin pcp all that other shit....there would be allot lest addicts..and alot less stress

Jul 30, 2002
i think that things would be all normal. most ppl only do it to be cool. it would be like cigarettes and alcohol. we are in a long ass prohibition, thats all. there will be ppl who dont want to do drugs and some ppl who will. ppl wouldnt kill over it any more cuz they it would be everywhere. the prices would drop too, cuz everyone would flood the market. and i bet the government would regulate shit and it would be just like cigarettes.

Aug 11, 2002
Furio said:
i think that things would be all normal. most ppl only do it to be cool. it would be like cigarettes and alcohol. we are in a long ass prohibition, thats all. there will be ppl who dont want to do drugs and some ppl who will. ppl wouldnt kill over it any more cuz they it would be everywhere. the prices would drop too, cuz everyone would flood the market. and i bet the government would regulate shit and it would be just like cigarettes.
i'm thinking the same thing.

anyway here's what i think...

if all drugs were legal then there won't be that much crime. why? because people would see drug addicts on the streets. they'll see what it does to a person up close and personal instead of seeing it on t.v. seeing it in real life will make people think "WTF i ain't fuckin' with that shit." people won't want to look "COOL" anymore. drugs will be abused to the point there will be dead bodies on the streets which will make people think once again "WTF i ain't fuckin' with that shit." kids will see these dead bodies and these addicts and see what it's like and then start shitting in there pants. they'll go home with nightmare's until they finally grow some nut hair and be like "WTF i ain't fuckin' with that shit."