Identify these Lynch songs/Features...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I need help with these lynch songs. I need to know what artist is on them and what album they first appeared on.

first on is from...

Straight to yo dome from book III by lynch

second one is savage ways from book III.

The thing about that songs is I thought I heard it on the old 91 siccness website and it started off like "meet the real ridahs" if this is not the same song then I need to know what that one is too.

NExt one is lights off with black ceaser. I thought that was from like 97-99?

It starts off with lynch saying like my folks phonk beta....

Thanks!

May 31, 2006
iiiiight..

'Straight To Your Dome' is ft. Hooded Figures AKA No Dose Funk Mob.. theyre from Vegas and its from their self titled CD.

'Savage Ways' is ft. some guy named Stravieso i think? from Brown Magic compilation.

'Young Riders' is ft. Big June, same beat as 'Savage Ways' from Repo Ric's Underground Repolation.

'Lights Off' is on a Spice 1 compilation i think..

Apr 25, 2002
iiiiight..

'Straight To Your Dome' is ft. Hooded Figures AKA No Dose Funk Mob.. theyre from Vegas and its from their self titled CD.

'Savage Ways' is ft. some guy named Stravieso i think? from Brown Magic compilation.

'Young Riders' is ft. Big June, same beat as 'Savage Ways' from Repo Ric's Underground Repolation.

'Lights Off' is on a Spice 1 compilation i think..
Ok I got them all now. That lights off track appeared on the 1999 mob tales comp. titled g-status. I cant remember if its the exact version that is on spice 1 thug disease though. Do you know?