Idea for the album Coat Hanga Strangla.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I was just listening to krayzie bone's double album from '99 and I personally would love to hear a 'mr. sawed off leathaface and coathanga strangla track. Anybody feeling me? I don't know if krayzie still spits and sings tight but I could see lynch and krayzie shredding a cut.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'd like to see Lynch dropping a street album in between the trilogy albums. Without any of that serial killer stuff. Just some good ol' sicc gangsta shit with beats by himself and Beta, and hooks with his own Jamaican flow...

Apr 25, 2002
I'd like to see Lynch dropping a street album in between the trilogy albums. Without any of that serial killer stuff. Just some good ol' sicc gangsta shit with beats by himself and Beta, and hooks with his own Jamaican flow...
I like your idea better than mine :angry:

especially the jamaican flow part......the rasta ripgut shit.....

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
my idea for coat hanga strangla

lynch should include a lot more tracks with this style of production and lyrics on coat hanga strangla

this in my opinion is one of the most overlooked lynch tracks from recent years. it's one of my personal favourites because it has everything you could want from a lynch track - a gangsta beat with sicc lyrics and clever wordplay

"some say i'm sicker than syphilis nigga get the picture? i rip your spleen out and cook it and go have dinner wit ya"

"i put em in trash bags and put em in the back yard like i was living in baghdad"

classicc shit - and to think this is supposedly one of the tracks from the original dinner and a movie, imagine how much more there is we haven't heard yet

Oct 2, 2004
lynch should include a lot more tracks with this style of production and lyrics on coat hanga strangla

this in my opinion is one of the most overlooked lynch tracks from recent years. it's one of my personal favourites because it has everything you could want from a lynch track - a gangsta beat with sicc lyrics and clever wordplay

"some say i'm sicker than syphilis nigga get the picture? i rip your spleen out and cook it and go have dinner wit ya"

"i put em in trash bags and put em in the back yard like i was living in baghdad"

classicc shit - and to think this is supposedly one of the tracks from the original dinner and a movie, imagine how much more there is we haven't heard yet
I'll co-sign that.

That's one of Lynch's most impressive tracks in recent years, and it never got the props it deserved.

The beat was dark and catchy, but NOT SAD OR DEPRESSING. Lynch's flow was actually sounding smoother and more on point, like it used to in the old days, and yeah his wordplay was crazy. And also, this is one of the few times since Loaded where Lynch actually had a good hook on a track. I had this beat and this hook stuck in my head for WEEKS after I copped this one. Lynch definitely needs to make more of this type of shit.

Oh, and I can't really imagine Lynch and Krayzie on a track, nahhh. I do love that rasta-ripgut Jamaican style Lynch used to spit from time to time back in the day, though. He needs to bring back some of that flavor.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
goodnight is one of my fav. lynch tracks......its a perfect track all around....plus its not all about eating people...honestly...im getting tired of the cannibal shit on ever track and verse ...its making lynch seem real one dimensional

Oct 2, 2004
It's not QUITE as dope, but 'Good Night' kinda reminds me of 'XCaliber', which is for my money the tightest song Lynch ever put on wax.

Of course I wish it was cleaner with better sound quality, but shit every time I hear it, I'm like God DAMN! The dark, catchy, atmospheric beat, the sick ass eerie hook, the energy and rawness, and the story the song tells can't be fucked with by anything else I can think of. This was Lynch at his best, and 'Good Night' was the closest thing to it in years.

May 11, 2002
First Off....I would like this CD since I paid for it 4 years back.

Second, I would like for Lynch to listen to "EBK4" and make something similar to that....because.... I was liking the direction Lynch was going in that time period and we got to hear nothing but the bootleg tracks Ced released because Lynch did not release ANYTHING in between the time peiod of 1997 to 2003. Ced gave us some good shit in my opinion..we had EBK4 (CLASSIC), The Virus, Greatest Hits, & The Books 1 & 3!

EBK4 has nothing but bangers...."My Love", "Holding On (THE GREATEST LYNCH TRACK IN MY OPINION)", "Catch You (W/X-Raided)", "Blood On The Rug", & MANY MORE!!!