I'd appreciate it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2003
If you got some time, if you can check the homie n I out. We tryin to put out our own lil thing together. Check the jamz out and let us know what you think. we willing to collaborate with anyone who wants to if you think we good enough. We just havin trouble finding beats so we at kind of a stand still right now. Hit us up though and give us some feedback. Thanks

http://www.myspace.com/bigloopztero

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
welcome to the siccness homeboy!! this place is fuckin gauntlet.HAHAHA
keep puttin it out down, the tracks sound firme... which one are you?

Mr.G de North Side Visa.

Aug 21, 2003
good lookin out. I appreciate you guyz taking the time to check us out n lettin us know what you think. I'm Milo n da homie is Big Loop. I'f any of yall feel like we good enough to collaborate wit hit me up rite here or hit the homie up on his myspace. We tryin to get some exposure rite now so we'd like to hook up with anyone about to put something out. It feels koo knowin some people like the jamz n we can move forward with this music thang so once again thanks! Feel free to hit us up, we tryin to work with as much people we can na mean.

Aug 21, 2003
We from a small town called coalinga in the FC bro but the homie lives in lemas. We were on like 6 or 7 jamz on that Central Committee cd n a couple jamz on Ciskos new album From the sheets 2 the streetz so you can check us out on their too.