Iconic late Antioch rapper Woodie's headstone disappears

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Blackbird's friends believe the cops swarmed the house and killed Blackbird and his daughters.
That story doesn't make much sense. I don't believe that even corrupt piece of shit cops are down to kill two baby girls and keep their stories straight for a cover up. When they do an autopsy they know what bullets came from every gun at the crime scene, so unless they barged in the house and took his gun and killed everyone then made it look like a murder suicide it looks bad for blackbird. The newspaper said he did it so in our society that means guilty. His Homeboys may not want to believe it but that story is very shady.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
That story doesn't make much sense. I don't believe that even corrupt piece of shit cops are down to kill two baby girls and keep their stories straight for a cover up. When they do an autopsy they know what bullets came from every gun at the crime scene, so unless they barged in the house and took his gun and killed everyone then made it look like a murder suicide it looks bad for blackbird. The newspaper said he did it so in our society that means guilty. His Homeboys may not want to believe it but that story is very shady.
I don't disagree with you. Stay tuned...

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
forensics could do a lot of good in several topics in this thread, including the recovery of the lost files.

does anyone have verifiable proof that no death certificate was issued in the state woodie passed away in? It seems a bit hard to believe, but i can see why some would hold on to the hope that woodie isnt dead.

whatever happened to the homie...i hope he found the peace he needed and escaped the demons he was battling...