Icey<<Mari D RIP<<Manda Lokz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 19, 2006
which of these females actually has heat tho???Manda loks does,so did mari d.
manda lokz is good, but i think that it's kinda wack of her to say she's not dropping her album because she wants nothing to do with what comes along with being in the rap game. yet she's making appearances on cd's still :ermm:

Nov 20, 2005
lady china is straight fucken garbage. bitch only gets profile views because she takes skank ass pics. lil tramp tried hitting me up on myspace and got mad cause i told her ass to kick rocks.
i noticed that..and like her top 2 of her friends are her other myspace pages LOL

manda lokz is good, but i think that it's kinda wack of her to say she's not dropping her album because she wants nothing to do with what comes along with being in the rap game. yet she's making appearances on cd's still :ermm:
ROFL

~k.

Mar 13, 2007
^^I know what he meant,of course it would be a weird occurence if a girl were to get raped while she was rapping or singing on a song and didnt sound like she was being raped and nobody helped here while there was a bunch of people in the studio just standing around watching her get raped,<<quite a impossible situation