Iceland...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
i have had a few copies of cold world hustlers cd "Iceland" and have never seen the copy up on ebay right now. the disc looks like it has some foreign writing on it or something. i sold off the copies i had over a year ago and so im not 100% sure but is this cd a OG before the black market released version. or am i just trippin? the seller is sportgeek007

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
That's the OG/Original Version

707kah said:
i have had a few copies of cold world hustlers cd "Iceland" and have never seen the copy up on ebay right now. the disc looks like it has some foreign writing on it or something. i sold off the copies i had over a year ago and so im not 100% sure but is this cd a OG before the black market released version. or am i just trippin? the seller is sportgeek007
That's the OG/Original version. The one that you see sold all of the time is the re-release on Black Market/Priority. The one that you're talking about is the OG version on Cold World Records. I'm glad that I have my personal copy Brand New and still sealed. That's the real deal. Not to put down the Black Market version though. Both are Rare and Out Of Print, but the OG one with the Blue Border running down the right hand side is Ultra Rare.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
It says Ice Land frontwards and backwards on top of each other like this:

Ice LanddnaL ecI
Ice LanddnaL ecI

But the letters would be facing the right ways!!!

Jul 3, 2007
Wow you learn something new each day. I have a few copies of this cd perfect mint, and also one new sealed. Everyone is the black markets release and I thought that was the only one aka the og... Discogs.com seems to think the same... All I have ever seen of that was black markets pressing. Honestly it matters not, it is kind of like the situation wit the ganksta nip-south park psycho, the noo trybe version vs the rap-alot/prioroty pressing. One is scarcer but still they both sell for same price and are both extremely rare and pricey... Condition is far more important than which pressing in these cases as they are all accepted as og's and very rare and desirable... Iceland sells for around $200 anyway from very good condition, to even higher prices up on better conditions... I know it has gone for less on some auctions, but that is not a barometer. There are tons of $10 cd's going for close to $100 on auction because folks don't do the research and find it on other sites for cheap prices... Or somehow think that a particular pressing makes some sort of difference when the cd itself is all over the place and easily had... If you see Iceland or Cold Streets for that matter at fair prices and correct conditions, trust me, buy them they are worth every penny and are every bit as rare and collectible as people say they are...

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Yep!

JFL023 said:
hmm... i'd be wary when bidding on that cd on ebay if its the same guy i kno who lives in pinole..
Me too @ JFL023. Can anybody say...Greg Acosta. LMFAO!!! If you don't know who he is or his brother Fergie, then you need to know. You can find information about one of the Acostas under the "Siccness Legit List"!!! Under that thread you'll see sellers/people who you should'nt trust.

Aug 18, 2002
sincere said:
Me too @ JFL023. Can anybody say...Greg Acosta. LMFAO!!! If you don't know who he is or his brother Fergie, then you need to know. You can find information about one of the Acostas under the "Siccness Legit List"!!! Under that thread you'll see sellers/people who you should'nt trust.
I was thinking that. Joe, have you heard of or seen him around in the last year or so?