Ice T - Art of Rap Documentary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Anyone watch this? Great documentary - and wow @ the RIP section in the credits. He accidentally listed Black C (obviously had to do with Mr. Cee) but he had pretty much all the notable Bay rappers in there. From what I remember:

Mr. Cee
Cougnut
Hitman
Rappin Ron
Speedy Loc
King Freako
Mac Dre

And more. Looks like someone on the production team was registered on here or knew someone who is. Anyone have any info?

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
Ice T is a relentless rap historian, a real figa. Despite contrary belief dude is not a grinch in person, and you could tell while doing this doc he was on a persuit of perfection.
My nephew, Homie & I were at a car show at the L.A. Collosium in 1996. I was admiring a car on a turntable. My Homie next to me told me to look (by pointing) and across was this dude who looked familiar was standing there.

I was like what the fuck? I stared for a bit trying to figure out where I knew him from. I looked back at the car because I didn't want to come across as gay LOL! I looked up again & dude across was staring at me. He nodded & I nodded back like, "What's up, Homie." I kept thinking I knew him from somewhere & couldn't place him. I didn't want to go say what's up because I was trying to remember his name. I was thinking it was somebody from my area.

I looked up again & then turned to my Homie & said, "That's Ice T." He was all, I know that's why I told you." I turned to look for my nephew Eddie aka Eddie Vega & he was nowhere to be found. I started to panic, but then saw he was over with Ice T shaking his hand.

We met, shook hands & Ice T was a real dude. Hella cool & down to earth.

Yeah, yeah cool story I know LOL!

Aug 18, 2002
My brother-in-law was on the vans warp tour with Ice-T the summer of '99 and they loved hanging with him off-stage. They became friends to this day. In 2003 as class president in college Ice came out to speak with the students at Princeton on his request without hesitation. Ice is a great man, sucks he has to deal with all this bs over a couple females looking for attention.

Sep 18, 2006
THAT NIGGA GOT MILLIONS

and they really are HIS millions...

MILLIONS

M I IllionS

ICE T BANK ACCOUNT LOOKS LIKE YOUR PHONE NUMBER..

#MUCHRESPECT
#TOOREALFORSICCNESS
#NIGG@ZISDUMMY

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
My nephew, Homie & I were at a car show at the L.A. Collosium in 1996. I was admiring a car on a turntable. My Homie next to me told me to look (by pointing) and across was this dude who looked familiar was standing there.

I was like what the fuck? I stared for a bit trying to figure out where I knew him from. I looked back at the car because I didn't want to come across as gay LOL! I looked up again & dude across was staring at me. He nodded & I nodded back like, "What's up, Homie." I kept thinking I knew him from somewhere & couldn't place him. I didn't want to go say what's up because I was trying to remember his name. I was thinking it was somebody from my area.

I looked up again & then turned to my Homie & said, "That's Ice T." He was all, I know that's why I told you." I turned to look for my nephew Eddie aka Eddie Vega & he was nowhere to be found. I started to panic, but then saw he was over with Ice T shaking his hand.

We met, shook hands & Ice T was a real dude. Hella cool & down to earth.

Yeah, yeah cool story I know LOL!
You ole once upon a time ass muh fucka! Haha!

May 16, 2002
You ole once upon a time ass muh fucka! Haha!
Here is another one I've told on here before...

In 1995 three of my Homies & I were out in L.A. & we got to meet Eazy E like 2 months or so before he passed. I remember shaking his hand & feeling like I could break it. He was seriously a little guy. I remember thinking, "He talks a lot of shit for a little guy."

One of my Homie's took a picture, but later that day dropped his camera & the film exposed. There was no digital cameras back then.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Though I appreciate the praises of Ice T's character and witty AP.9 references (LOL @ Shea) - no one has any idea what the connection is to the Siccness??? I can't be the only one that is wondering after seeing so many obscure Bay rappers listed in the RIPs like that.
Nick,

....while everyone is on here & seems to be taking Headshots, I see the connection between the two for sure.

These posters witty comments on here are funny & I get it, they are just trying to #shocktheworld like some sort of #MOBB