Ice Kapone - Cold Day In Hell....Art Done By Koncept (not by me) which should i use?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
IK..You and Koncept should no better....Why do you got the pic so dark....The title would make one think it should have that grungey feel to it..Grungey artwork..The IK text is hella plain...Whats going on with you guys?I've seen way better than this from you doods.....

May 16, 2002
$5.99 A cd everyone of HHF buyin a copy to support me............

you havent heard the heat ive got recently listen to ___FlatLined___ that was done at home but this album is being done in the studio......

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Yo Killahoe...It says chamber made entertainment............

Hey IK......Shoot me a copy of yo CD and lemme see what yo crew is workin with...I'll let the community down here peep it and give you some exposure..If you with it..Pm me and I'll hit you with my address.........................................1

Apr 25, 2002
LOL SPORADIC. IT'S CHAMBER MUZIK, AND GANGSTA MADE ENTERTAINMENT. HE JUST PUT BOTH NAMES TOGETHER FOR SOME REASON AND IT SAYS CHAMBER MADE NOW. TRUST ME THOUGH YOU DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THIS. ASK EVILWAYZ OR CONDEMMED