ICE CUBE SIGHNS WITH AFTERMATH !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
ICE CUBE SIGNS WITH AFTERMATH !!!

"On The Late, Late Show with Craig Kilborn, Ice Cube confirmed he is signed with Aftermath and said his next record will be the best ever. "
-CWALKER187 at igangsta.com

yes, cube is on aftermath!!!!!!! it was confirmed today at 1pm

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
THATS GOOD NEWS FOR ICE CUBE FANS. I DONT REALLY FEEL TO MUCH FOR CUBE OR DRE ANYMORE, BUT I WISH HIM GOOD LOOK OVER THERE AT AFTERMATH

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
Vigilante said:
"On The Late, Late Show with Craig Kilborn, Ice Cube confirmed he is signed with Aftermath and said his next record will be the best ever. "
-CWALKER187 at igangsta.com

yes, cube is on aftermath!!!!!!! it was confirmed today at 1pm
wooooooohoooooooo, another artist who will never put out an album on that label..only way your album will ever be released on that label is if your name is eminem or its another chronic compilation...ha

May 22, 2002
Re: Re: ICE CUBE SIGHNS WITH AFTERMATH !!!

45Yr Old Virgin said:

wooooooohoooooooo, another artist who will never put out an album on that label..only way your album will ever be released on that label is if your name is eminem or its another chronic compilation...ha
aint true at all dumbass

- he can produce his own shit
- people like hittman and king t just waited for dre to make beats n didnt holla at anyone else
- ice cube has a new album coming out summer 2003

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
Re: Re: Re: ICE CUBE SIGHNS WITH AFTERMATH !!!

Vigilante said:

aint true at all dumbass

- he can produce his own shit
- people like hittman and king t just waited for dre to make beats n didnt holla at anyone else
- ice cube has a new album coming out summer 2003

lord, don't get testy with me canuck gangster....you don't need to get anally hurt with posts...oh yeah its spelt SIGNS...lord does the canadian education need to revamped

S

sucka_free

man i love cube's old shit he was one of the first mothafuckas that started this shit but his last cd he dropped was fucking wack.i wished him the best but i dont think he will be the old cube.

May 22, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: ICE CUBE SIGHNS WITH AFTERMATH !!!

45Yr Old Virgin said:

lord, don't get testy with me canuck gangster....you don't need to get anally hurt with posts...oh yeah its spelt SIGNS...lord does the canadian education need to revamped
lmao!! canuck gangster...sorry bout "signs" i was in a rush ..usually i always spell correctly

lmao---pz out...canuck gangster

May 29, 2002
I think thats some good news. And how you gonna say they gonna put Cube on the backburner? Cubes bigger then that whole label. Ain't nothin better then Ice Cube on Dr. Dre beats. Yeah he has lost his hunger in the game since he's on another level in the game, but he's still sick as fuck.