ICE CUBE - LAUGH NOW, CRY LATER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
I'm a big Ice Cube fan.

I have all of his CDs(solo/Westside Connection/Good NWA).

I watch his good movies.

But I hated how he did Are We There Yet?

Making a kids movie then calling your self a gangsta....?

You can't do that.

So I hope this album isn't too hard that it looks too fake.

If its a good balance between hard & soft.

Then it will be good.

VIBE said it was Cube's best album.

Feb 9, 2005
why did he even bother to drop an album...

Stop snitchin??? lol
Laugh Now, Cry later??? if you're gonna name your album that, you should have at least done 6 months in the county

he isn't the same Cube, he's making 10+MILL on those stupid corny movies...
what's his life like now??? livinig in Encino with the wife and kids...

I'm not hating, cuz dude is so fucking breaded with that Hollywood shit, but why would you fools even bother to purchase his shit... go buy some WC instead...

May 15, 2002
I see u got some fools in this thread who dont know nothing about gettin money. Cube do them movies to get paid, the roles he play in those movies arent his life for real. So what if he did a kids movie, hell...he got paid for doing it. I never understood that, just because a person raps about gangsta shyt, he's not supposed to do movies with kids or about anything thats not gangsta. Its called having more than one way to get paid, something yall need to learn about.
But as far as the album, its straight heat. I was able to bump that album front to back, twice in one day. Cube put it down again.

Apr 25, 2002
i cant believe some of the haterism going on in this thread....most of yall would star in brokeback mountain for 10 mill, and yall trying to hate on cube for getting breaded off a kids movie.....are yall forgetting the classic hood movies he been in.......BOYZ IN THE HOOD, THE FRIDAY SERIES....what u want dude to keep making movies like these ones forever? anyways, back to this ablum, shit is a slumper, there are a grip load of tracks so at first its hard to keep track and focus on the sick ass ones......off top, quality slappers are
1) smoke some weed
2) laugh now, cry later
3) growin up
4) chrome and paint
5) spittin pollaseeds
6) holla at cha boy

and that skit dimes and nicks from mike epps is fucking comedy........shit is hilarious......and for gods sake, dont skip on this album cuz cube starred in a kids movie...i cant think of a more retarted reason

Apr 25, 2002
Young Cutthroat said:
I see u got some fools in this thread who dont know nothing about gettin money. Cube do them movies to get paid, the roles he play in those movies arent his life for real. So what if he did a kids movie, hell...he got paid for doing it. I never understood that, just because a person raps about gangsta shyt, he's not supposed to do movies with kids or about anything thats not gangsta. Its called having more than one way to get paid, something yall need to learn about.
But as far as the album, its straight heat. I was able to bump that album front to back, twice in one day. Cube put it down again.
i agree with all of this 200%........i dont know why yall would think that cuz he made a kids movie would change him....cube always been the same....never sold out.....im lovin this cd

Feb 8, 2003
I been a Cube fan since day one and this album is tight He spitting just like he did before.*Listen to the lyrics real close he delivers a message* Nothings wrong with this album. I like how WC rode on d4l ON #19 HE TORE THAT AZZ UP. But this album is the shit

May 24, 2006
This is the best album Cube has been a part of since Bow Down 10 years ago. And for everyone whos got a problem with him being in Are We There Yet: A fat ass paycheck, probably in the 8-figure range, and he got to kiss Nia Long, thats a pretty sweet deal to me. Plus, Cube raps about a wide variety of topics, and he is still just as dangerous to the rap industry as he was 14 years ago..fold