ice bucket challenge

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
seriously..i dont care if somebody likes weiner in his anus when hes at home..i care about him playing his goddam sport
If TMZ reports that your team's running running back or center fielder was getting run through by a bunch of dudes the night before game day, you might think twice before putting any money on the game.

The real pros find a way to play through it, but it still might be good to know.

Feb 28, 2008
is the dumbest thing ever..if these people really gave a shit they would just donate money and shut up about it...not look for attention on the internet...scum bag bastards
Its to draw awareness about ALS and its obviously working. It has helped raise a whole bunch of money also.

I mean as far as shitty trends go its annoying but I'll let it slide because its ultimately for a good cause.

Charlie Sheen had the best one....said fuck that heres 10 grand.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
SUSAN G. KOMEN FOUNDATION: raised more than $2 billion in 30 years to cure breast cancer, breast cancer is still uncured

STAMP OUT HUNGER: received more than 1 billion lbs of food in 20 years, in 2014 1 in every 4 US children go to bed hungry due to poverty and 1 in every 6 people in the US go to bed hungry due to poverty

MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY ASSOCIATION: raised $2.5 billion in ~60 years, no cure for muscular dystrophy

AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION: In 70 years have raised ??? (you can bet it is astronomical when they won't tell you), diabetes still has no cure and affects more than 26 million people in the US

I could keep going and name more "charities" but the theme is self evident, these vampires cure nothing, only target people's hearts and minds for their wallets

It would be a safe bet to say that an ALS foundation will do the same as all the others, cure nothing

Jan 23, 2006

i'll take the "annoyance" if people keep talking and fighting to find a cure.

to stillhustlin points, do you understand the steps and strides that have been made in breast cancer treatment? do you understand how many people ate some shit that wouldn't have otherwise? you can't just have that defeatist attitude, although, i will say, if your point in general is that nonprofits waste, that is fact. all organizations/governments do.

Nov 24, 2003
SUSAN G. KOMEN FOUNDATION: raised more than $2 billion in 30 years to cure breast cancer, breast cancer is still uncured

STAMP OUT HUNGER: received more than 1 billion lbs of food in 20 years, in 2014 1 in every 4 US children go to bed hungry due to poverty and 1 in every 6 people in the US go to bed hungry due to poverty

MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY ASSOCIATION: raised $2.5 billion in ~60 years, no cure for muscular dystrophy

AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION: In 70 years have raised ??? (you can bet it is astronomical when they won't tell you), diabetes still has no cure and affects more than 26 million people in the US

I could keep going and name more "charities" but the theme is self evident, these vampires cure nothing, only target people's hearts and minds for their wallets

It would be a safe bet to say that an ALS foundation will do the same as all the others, cure nothing

No I'm pretty sure Richard Sherman cured breast cancer last year by wearing those pink gloves.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach

I HAD TO REPOST THIS ON FACEBOOK!!!
FB FUCC'N' SUCCS TODAY, ALL IT IS, IS ICE BUCCET CHALLENGES!!!