IAMSU! - KILT [MIXTAPE]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Mixtape Is Cool Was Expecting For Him Really To Show His Talents And Creative Something Other Then What He's Been Doing I Give It A 3.5 Out Of 5

Jul 4, 2011
Mixtape Is Cool Was Expecting For Him Really To Show His Talents And Creative Something Other Then What He's Been Doing I Give It A 3.5 Out Of 5
Same, I thought this would be his breakout project but it don't sound all that different growth-wise from what he's been doing. It's a decent tape but he needs to really go the extra mile to get the country's attention.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
i havent listened to the tape yet so ill save my opinion til later. but this dude kills everything lately, im sure im a fan already.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
ok so i slapped this all day yesterday and today. In all honesty im feeling it. It's not great, like someone else said the tracks are kind of all over the place but it has its share of blappers and I felt it. Im waiting on his next project this one seemed like something he propbably just slapped together real quick. its coo tho.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
ok so i slapped this all day yesterday and today. In all honesty im feeling it. It's not great, like someone else said the tracks are kind of all over the place but it has its share of blappers and I felt it. Im waiting on his next project this one seemed like something he propbably just slapped together real quick. its coo tho.

Agreed.