i wonder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
Why doesn't tech make a real video like he should have done for its alive for imma tell and make it not so crazy and low budget like slacker so he can give himself a real chance to blow up.

Jan 16, 2003
maybe he ain't fake and commercial like that

maybe he doesn't got the money

maybe he hates the industry and of course, mtv and vh1 are part of it

maybe he's a lazy fuck and doesn't wanna do all that damn work

who knows?

Nov 14, 2002
Maybe it's because you don't know at all what you're talking about...

Maybe because the Slacker video was straight MTV shit and you are a complete moron.

You say "low budget" like you know the difference... How much did your video cost?

Apr 30, 2003
wonder

i never saw it on tv, i got mad love for tech, but slacker want the way to go, and as far as money, all the money he spent on the angellic artwork, he could have made an its alive video before jcor went bankrupt

Sep 26, 2002
slacker low budget?
u wanna see some episode I typa shit on the next video?
lol

i personally thought slacker was a breath of fresh air. with all these gay ass fuckin regular mtv hip hop videos being so popular (I think rock videos suck too, they really suck- what happened to bands doin cool shit like Metallica's "One?")

if i'd see tech do a fuckin MTV-ed video i'd be disappointed but i'd still support because he's got so much talent.

Nov 14, 2002
Slacker is the definition of MTV. Look at the type of type of camera they used. It was the "make this look kinda cartooney/Eminem video" thing. That video was straight Eminem or Busta Rhymes.

And as far as being "low budget", maybe next time they should just put out something more along the lines of The Matrix 4: Rise of the Techn9logy.

Nov 14, 2002
You must pay enough attention if you replied to me so quickly. And I don't see what's so pointless considering the subject has been the Slacker video, and that's what I was talking about.

Just because you're a fuckin' buffoon that isn't making any sense. Who the fuck are you to talk about the price of Anghellic artwork vs a music video? Are you stupid? What the fuck are you going to make a music video for when nobody out of KC's ever heard of you? Shit I personally don't even think they should have spent money on a slacker video, but if you're going to pretend like you know what it costs to make some fuckin' artwork for a cd cover, in relation to the cost of making a music video, you're an idiot.

Yeah put out a cd with a shitty two sided insert that only KC is going to hear, and then see if you can get your video played on Mtv.. Sure.

If that works, how come you never saw Slacker on Mtv with good packaging, hardcore promo, and a high quality video? Stupid ass.

Zer0.MediA said:
Slacker is the definition of MTV. Look at the type of type of camera they used. It was the "make this look kinda cartooney/Eminem video" thing. That video was straight Eminem or Busta Rhymes.

And as far as being "low budget", maybe next time they should just put out something more along the lines of The Matrix 4: Rise of the Techn9logy.

The Matrix 4: Rise of the Techn9logy, that shit would be great for tech's new album, they could do some straight terminator type shit artwork lol..... that would be tha shit for sure.