I WILL LET YALL DECIDE....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WHO SHOULD DO THE NEW TOURNEY?????

ME OR SMURF????

I RESPECT YALL'S OPINION,SO LET ME KNOW......

YOU TRY TO DO SHIT RIGHT AND HATERS COME OUT THE WOODWORK.....

ANYWAY,TELL ME.......

A

All Out HOGG

Why don't you cut all this stalker shit?

Vexation...Tragic??? VERY

Point being...I'll battle you for the position to run the tourney...

& PLEASE...Don't respond with a sissy la la comment like 'Im retired from battleing"

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
Why don't you cut all this stalker shit?

Vexation...Tragic??? VERY

Point being...I'll battle you for the position to run the tourney...

& PLEASE...Don't respond with a sissy la la comment like 'Im retired from battleing"
I DON'T DO CORNY LOVE SONGS....I'LL LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE.....AND ABOUT THIS STALKER SHIT..I ALREADY POSTED THE NEW SING UPS BEFORE YOUR MOM WOKE YOU UP THIS MORNING......SO CUT THE SHIT...DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHITE FOLKS?BUK,D SANE,ME....WHO'S NEXT AND WHY......I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOUR PEA BRAIN WORKS.....

A

All Out HOGG

Ya gonn battle or not?

If all i do is write 'corny love songs" then it shouldnt even be a challange for ya to sluaghter me...

(Users Browsing this Forum: All Out HOGG)

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
Ya gonn battle or not?

If all i do is write 'corny love songs" then it shouldnt even be a challange for ya to sluaghter me...
nope...i quit battling on here,rapnetwork,down south and a couple of others.......i am uninterested in BATTLING ANYONE AT THIS TIME......I THOUGHT THE OLD BULLSHIT WAS OVER....I GUESS SOME PEOPLE NEVER GROW UP......ON THE KILLAHOE BOARD YOU WAS COOL....WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS IN THE PREVIOUS POST???GET IT OUTTA YOUR SYSTEM WHY YOU HATE.......I'M SERIOUSLY CURIOUS......I DON'T LIKE TO BE A DICK ABOUT SHIT,BUT I GET TIRED OF EVERY THING YOU POST ON IS NOTHING BUT STONE COLD HATING.....DAMN,IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.......I'M NOT TAKING THIS ANY FURTHER......THIS IS CHILDISH......I WILL LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE....IF THEY WANT YOU TO DO IT,COOL,THEN I'LL ROLL UP OUTTA HERE FOR NOW..IF NOT,I HOPE YOU DO THE SAME(BUT I DOUBT YOU'LL DO IT)