I whooped His Ass in Fight Night Round 3 [VIDEO]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fight Night Round 3 Siccness Pay-Per-View Bout..Who r u bettin on?

• 2-0-Sixx

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Really Treal

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
true, i just hate those power up things, cause i cant throw haymakers for days, they lose power after a while, but i actually box in real life, shit isnt hard to throw multiple times, but its just like the game, if you can throw them that many times without getting hit, your opponent is garbage, and needs to kill himself, i think your thinking of round 2, which is ALL haymakers
Yeah iam thinkin bout R2, sorry i never got into R3.. I played mostly R1, and a lot of R2 when people wanted to see me.. But R1 is where its at, it's without 'em bootsy haymakers!

Apr 8, 2005
Yeah iam thinkin bout R2, sorry i never got into R3.. I played mostly R1, and a lot of R2 when people wanted to see me.. But R1 is where its at, it's without 'em bootsy haymakers!
round three is almost the same, the haymakers are so fucking slow its pretty difficult to pull them off, nothing like round 2, round 2 is garbage, im hella goo at it though, cause its the only one i can play on my gamecube

Jan 14, 2006
just got the game im still getting better at it its pretty frustrating seeing how slow and weak your punches get and how when you try to double up its really kinda slow. you have to manually keep your guard up by your eyes it should be more like the better your boxer is the better his guard is maybe so he keeps his hands all the way up after he throws. and the career is pretty off also. there are no counts on knockdowns in amateurs there are just standing eight counts. online is hella hard though everyone basically cheats just throwing giant haymakers or pausing the game in the middle of action to catch you offguard and know you out. i am also a real life boxer so it gets real frustrating

but if anyone wants some of my featherweight or lightweight boxing then add me

psn: Odracir-10

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i worked tony he was a bitch and kept clinching me twice every round then the last two rounds he kept kneeing me and the ref disqualified him first time playin this game in two months but i cant do that one hitter quitter shit neither can he so it was a good boxin match

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
That disqualification was BS... the ref didn't even give me a warning he just disqualified me man. The ref didn't judge the fight fair... he let you get a way with a few elbows and didn't even take a point.

What's up with the rematch? We could have rematched it right after that cheap disqualification.... your boxer faked like he has hurt!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
That disqualification was BS... the ref didn't even give me a warning he just disqualified me man. The ref didn't judge the fight fair... he let you get a way with a few elbows and didn't even take a point.

What's up with the rematch? We could have rematched it right after that cheap disqualification.... your boxer faked like he has hurt!
bwahahahahahahahahahaha i only threw those elbows cause u hit me like 7 times in a row with knees and still didnt get DQ then u came back and kneed me another 5 times in a row and finally DQ you fight like a bitch you should have been DQ after the clinching twice in every round and you just kept gettin warned one round then do it again the next round and get warned comeback the next round clinch again and get warned you fight like a sissy bitch

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^Aight... that's it. I am knocking you out tonight. What time are you going to be online? I guarantee a knockout! I was up on the cards anyway. It wasn't like I pulled a Mike Tyson and quit because I was getting whooped you mf. You got lucky I got disqualified chump. What time are you going to be online? It's on now! You got beat up and then bounced! I'll finish the job tonight guaranteed!

I'll win the rematch just like I was winning the first fight. The ref saved you from the beating you were taking. You were clinching too!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
^Aight... that's it. I am knocking you out tonight. What time are you going to be online? I guarantee a knockout! I was up on the cards anyway. It wasn't like I pulled a Mike Tyson and quit because I was getting whooped you mf. You got lucky I got disqualified chump. What time are you going to be online? It's on now! You got beat up and then bounced! I'll finish the job tonight guaranteed!

I'll win the rematch just like I was winning the first fight. The ref saved you from the beating you were taking. You were clinching too!
haahaha yeah right that cards were just about even you're the one that fucked yourself you should have been way behind with how many warnings you got I was murkin you with the combos I might be on around 6 or earlier