I went to Strange Days..... (Attention C-Lim!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
Whatup...i went to strange days...here are all the pictures i took
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Witac/Strange Days/

also, sorry about the quality....when you gettin hit in the head by the moshpit behind you, its difficult for the blackberry to stay calm...haha

c-lim... i'm the dude from the Casper show that said i was gonna post those pictures...lol...we need some video from that show damnit!!! i know you got it

if anyone has questions (from the V.I.P. or setlist or anything) just ask me and i'll do my best to answer them.

also, if you dont have tickets...go get them

May 7, 2008
wow..

am i the only one noticing the large amount of star trek fans going to tech shows and gatherings ?... tech n9ne got some deal with star trek or star wars or sumthin that im unaware of ?

:rolleyes:

May 7, 2008
i think a even bigger question is how do these star trek fans relate to the majority of the music pushed out by tech n9ne and strange music artists ?

May 31, 2007
wow..

am i the only one noticing the large amount of star trek fans going to tech shows and gatherings ?... tech n9ne got some deal with star trek or star wars or sumthin that im unaware of ?
So lets say theres a black dude, baggy ass pants (even though thats kinda outta style), a white tee or wifebeater, du-rag, all white forces... The whole kit and kaboodle, and hes in a mosh pit at a Lamb Of God show.. Is there something wrong with that? Its all for the love of the music and that should be all that matters

Oct 17, 2006
thanks everyone for the support. what would a forum be if nobody shared stuff?

i expected some hate (whenever someone posts personal pictures there is always gonna be some hate). i DO look like McLovin so its whatever, but i dont really like star trek, and really....if you cant see how white people relate to strange music's songs, i think you're completely missing it......maybe you should actually listen to the music...

c-lim, post some of it at least man...lol...it would be cool to include on a dvd with an album or something....who knows

and thanks everyone...show was super sick and i had a blast....been going to shows since 03 and this was one of the best ones! lots of old stuff, lots of new stuff, it was FUN

Feb 9, 2006
Goin 2 the Seattle show tomorrow super fuckin pumped breh... Good lookin on the pics. Ill try to take some vids for the siccness goons ya digg??

Oct 17, 2006
hahaha yea u should deff dress up like mclovin and dye ya hair black dude!! and u always got options man

haha... 'it's not the going with the girls i care about, its the....cumming'

i like McLovin, i did dress up like him for halloween one year, it was fun. I get that shit all the time...

and theezy...def up some vids and pics from the show man....and most important...Have Fun!!