I was listening to NE 2 the otherday, I think its one of his best

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
I never really listend to it before the other day, maybe like 1 or 2 tracks, i usually only listen to NE 4,6,7 and 1, but #2 has alot of real shit on it, i really feel that "There you go" Track to many bitches these dayz jumpin dick to dick and dont realize there fuckin up there livez, but anyways, thats life and everyone has to learn and accept the consequences of thier choices, as for me i focous on my goalz and dont let nothing stop me from achieveing them!

Mar 11, 2007
FuckFakes said:
I never really listend to it before the other day, maybe like 1 or 2 tracks, i usually only listen to NE 4,6,7 and 1, but #2 has alot of real shit on it, i really feel that "There you go" Track to many bitches these dayz jumpin dick to dick and dont realize there fuckin up there livez, but anyways, thats life and everyone has to learn and accept the consequences of thier choices, as for me i focous on my goalz and dont let nothing stop me from achieveing them!
Yeah that track is sick so is that Late Night Smobbin by Lou-E-Lou and that Ghetto Sicknezz by B-Dawg