I was in Houston, Texas for a couple of days...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
but I didn't get to do shit. I wanted to go to where all the Vietnamese businesses are and I wanted to go to the Galleria but I didn't have time to. what else should I do the next time I'm in H-Town?

Nov 10, 2002
H-TOWN
Go to the clubs, there are plenty of them. for instance Club Blue or the Roxy.
Go downtown to the clubs on and near Travis.
There are plenty of quality restaurants all around town (soul food, cajun, chinese, vietnamese,italian, mexican, seafood, greek, or whatever)
There are plenty of Vietnamese and Chinese businesses.

Go to Kings Flea market on MLK
Plenty of malls to visit

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Strong said:
Go to the clubs, there are plenty of them. for instance Club Blue or the Roxy.
Go downtown to the clubs on and near Travis.
There are plenty of quality restaurants all around town (soul food, cajun, chinese, vietnamese,italian, mexican, seafood, greek, or whatever)
There are plenty of Vietnamese and Chinese businesses.

Go to Kings Flea market on MLK
Plenty of malls to visit
thanks homie

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
nob0die said:
tisk tisk... niggas gettin all hinkdy...
kill yoself again crab...
when I make a thread asking a question why do you post stupid shit for no reason?

Oct 10, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
so you speak for everyone in houston?
you condone whiteboys using the n word? take his ass to southpark or king's flea market talkin that n shit he will get clapped. don't matter wether i speak for everyone dude should keep that shit out his mouth period. he has no reason to be throwin that word around disrespectin black people. and if you think its okay then you in the same boat.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
dawun said:
you condone whiteboys using the n word? take his ass to southpark or king's flea market talkin that n shit he will get clapped. don't matter wether i speak for everyone dude should keep that shit out his mouth period. he has no reason to be throwin that word around disrespectin black people. and if you think its okay then you in the same boat.
I wasn't tryin disrespect black people but nobOdie is a bitch

Feb 9, 2006
dawun said:

Uhh...Paul Wall is white. So....yeah. I'm hispanic and I still say nigga. I also don't mind some people calling me spic. As a matter of fact as well, the word "nigger" was used in late 1800s to the mid 1900s as a deragatory slang word. The word "nigga" for most african0americans became a word of brotherhood and unity. Kind of like the south using the term "rebels" to represent themselves during the Civil War.

BUT, respect begots respect. Why should someone respect what you think if you don't even respect what the man has to say?

Oct 10, 2002
loki302 said:
Uhh...Paul Wall is white. So....yeah. I'm hispanic and I still say nigga. I also don't mind some people calling me spic. As a matter of fact as well, the word "nigger" was used in late 1800s to the mid 1900s as a deragatory slang word. The word "nigga" for most african0americans became a word of brotherhood and unity. Kind of like the south using the term "rebels" to represent themselves during the Civil War.

BUT, respect begots respect. Why should someone respect what you think if you don't even respect what the man has to say?
Paul never said the word, and blacks can call eachother what they want, that don't mean its okay for mexicans or whites to use it. blacks are offended if you use it, if they act like thet're not, i guarantee deep down they are and are just too pussy to check that shit, but most will check your ass if they real.

May 2, 2006
errr sup with no using of da n-word if ya aint black? Blacks call blacks niggas, so why can't I? Aint you discriminative right now? Ain't being not discriminative the ideas of Malcolm X? + that ya know nigger - black man with chains/nigga - black man with gold chains. If ya black and ya allow other black ppl to call ya nigga, and you don't know them....FUCK YOU, but I can call you nigga too.
Period.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
If you're white and like to use that word, as hmmm, friendly, then try saying it in front of 1,000 black people and see how that goes or umm, try saying it in ghetto or any hood

Oct 10, 2002
ChainsawDriveBy said:
errr sup with no using of da n-word if ya aint black? Blacks call blacks niggas, so why can't I? Aint you discriminative right now? Ain't being not discriminative the ideas of Malcolm X? + that ya know nigger - black man with chains/nigga - black man with gold chains. If ya black and ya allow other black ppl to call ya nigga, and you don't know them....FUCK YOU, but I can call you nigga too.
Period.
if you don't understand why you can't use it you are racist faggot period. fuck all your talk, you are ignorrant to think its okay, you don't know how that word affects blacks when it comes from non blacks, try sayin it in a crowd of black people you think they will think its cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.