I Was Curious To Know...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2005
If you think Tech N9ne is a millioniare or not? I've been thinking about it for a while now and wondering what people thought.

Everytime I hear Kutt's line in Biancas and Beatrice's:

(talking about himself) Be Rappin With Tech, Heard he just signed a big deal, and estimated five or six million/

It made me wonder if Tech was or not. Just a thought.

Jun 23, 2003
I heard tech and travis (strange) grossed 12 million in tech n9ne merchandise last year. After taxes, where do they stand? I dont know.

I remember someone asked this before and it got all heated about how personel this info was.

Being that he has had two succesfull independent releases since then. No need for questions. I'm sure he has a mill. How many. Who cares.

Oct 16, 2006
Regardless if he does or not.. he lost a whole lot to get it.. plus he gives a whole lot to his baby's mothers and his children so if he gets a nice reimbursement, he truly deserves a substantial amount of it..

ECF'NW.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Regardless if he does or not.. he lost a whole lot to get it.. plus he gives a whole lot to his baby's mothers and his children so if he gets a nice reimbursement, he truly deserves a substantial amount of it..

ECF'NW.
real talk

alot of people misconceive the guap earned and the amount out of his own pocket that goes to other necessities and business related moves

regardless of the amount it ain't all profit for self when those aspects are put into perspective

Sep 1, 2006
I know he has said in song and interviews the I.R.S gets a lot of it. Well he has said he owed them some loot anyway. T.O.G has a Maybach so you do the math.

Jul 16, 2008
HELL YEAH NIGGA TECH SELLS A MILLION ALONE IN MERCHANDISE + CONCERTS+ CD's
he's the only underground artist with ice cube on a track, Ice cube does not fuck with broke people.

May 31, 2007
I wondered this question too... Well not to know if hes a millionare.. Just to see if hes rollin big like MTV Cribs style haha... Personally Id put my money into different shit than a house with a marble floor worth more than some 3rd world countrys as a whole

Feb 24, 2005
I wasn't asking this question for any negative reasons or anything it has just always made me curious.

I can see Tech being a millionaire, but with his money in the bank saved and I like him because he isn't flashy. He's making sure the "real life" issues he deals with like his fam, personal life, etc get taking care of first... and I respect that highly.

I don't know how it is for independent artists.. although I thought that they got more of a piece of loot for each of their cd's then somebody on a major label would..
But I recently read that artists on like Def Jam, Interscope, Jive and some of those labels, rappers get like 5 or 6 dollars for every album sold which isnt alot considering when you the fan is paying 15-18 bucks a cd. Of course with a higher production value, and more corporate bullshit with those types of labels your going to have to pay out others to make it happen, but if Tech has been touring like this non stop for god knows how long now... Shit i've seen him in concert atleast 6 or 7 times now and the last ticket I bought was like 60$ for his show so I'm saying he's probably relaxing fine at the end of the day.

To be reserved and smart about your money is the best thing you can do and I don't see T9 wasting his hard earned cash on shit like a Looney Tune platinum chain or cars with tv's in the trunk where no one can fucking see them anyways.

Once again does it really matter? No .. But I was looking at it from more of a " He deserves to be" more then anything standpoint.