i want to battle tha

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

You wanna headfight? i'll give you head lice/
my rhymes are air tight while yours leak in space flights/
websites get logged on because i love to text fight/what i write ignites and turns you to ''just ice''
I'm just nice with this no misprinted blueprints/
you couldnt get with my written shit if we had the same finger prints/and you fake rapper stop talkin about your style spittin in lyrical weapons/
your style is like the clothes you wore yesterday.....slept in/
while the scripts u flip couldntwin the special olympics/
if me and you swoop stood face to face i'd give you wirters blocc fo real/spit a mace of skills and melt yo ice grill/
deuce believes in stret justice so no prohet can save ya/and like the pope in a wheel chair you dont stand a prayer/and your screen anme one again whats that?
that lame shit sound like it was part of government cut baccs/what i write is better than anythang you ever recited/only three things you can do ''bite it'' ''nothin'' or ''like it''

A

All Out HOGG

I'll audio battle you...

Can't promise when...

Even if all else fails ill battle you over the phone sometime...

All in the nature of self perfection of course...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
This isn't where the audio battles are. Go to the studio, or look around. My best bet is to talk to Mr. Bilistic. He'll serve you a new asshole.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Damn...i remember checkin out the Tri-State Clicc shit on .mp3.com like a year ago or something. My fault, haha. At least you know I like your music.