I WANT POSTERS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
PHAT POSTERS! Tech N9ne posters for wallz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah also Tech I want real wallpaper for my new bedroom up in KC... U come out with WAllpaper and I'll buy it! even if you just come out with one roll I WANT IT It'd Have to be like somethin off da Anghellic LOL CRazy I just saw the making of Anghellic pix DOPE heheh http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/asp2/vote.asp you see that pic on the right! I want that shit like ok the ceiling u dont gotta worry about cuz i'mma do some mirror shit with that but the walls I need wallpaper! I guess it would be dope if it was that image stretched out from top of the room to the bottom and about 3 feet or 4 wide u see? so that all around the room the bottom is fire and top is white heh damn that would be fucking cool. I'll buy it! no bullshit! I'm thinking I'd probabaly need about 40-50 feet long and like 7 inches high with that pic every three feet stretched all da way down ... no tiling and each block could have a letter in the background spelling either Anghellic over and over or Tech N9ne over and over or just have the number 9 over and over I donno shit I'm dreaming but I'll pay! A regular roll of 15' wallpaper is like $15 after shipping and handling and shit but I'll pay you like I donno $200 bux for like 40' how hard is it to make that shit? http://www.winsornewton.com/Main/Sitesections/HowDoThat/ACRYwallpaper.html
but how would I get the IMage on there?! This is gonna be fun. Tell me if there's a possibility where I can just buy it(nice and simple) or I gotta make it? cuz I gotta have it! you see?! aight hit me back on this please! someone from hq or something

Aug 24, 2002
HAHAa that would be a dope bedroom and you know it! To me anyway and it's not like I am obsessed that I want tech everywhere in my bedroom it's just that it looks fucking dope! Tha's just a phat ass design and you know it is so stop playin anyone who woulda had something like that designed would have impressed me so much that I'd want it as wallpaper and it just happens to be tech so pissoff DAMN let me have my wallpaper will it bother you that much? lol u got problems for real and lay off the insults it's nothing but bad karma.

Aug 21, 2002
I want a Vell Bakardy poster to throw darts at, with some toilet paper with his face on it... And maybe a MidWestSide carpet to rub mudd on when I come in the house. I'm gonna get some JCOR underwear and just walk around shitting on myself and then hang em' from the head of my Don Juan statue in my front yard..

Now that'll be cool...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
MasZive said:
I want a Vell Bakardy poster to throw darts at, with some toilet paper with his face on it... And maybe a MidWestSide carpet to rub mudd on when I come in the house. I'm gonna get some JCOR underwear and just walk around shitting on myself and then hang em' from the head of my Don Juan statue in my front yard..

Now that'll be cool...
you's a fool.....dogg!!
can't even comment......you got me laughin to hard!!

lol

out!!

Aug 21, 2002
Who wants to buy a Vell Poster... I dont mean to judge another man, but Vell is one ugly muthafucka... He looks like Freddy Kruger mixed with an unmasked Jason, and a herpe nose... LoL!!!

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
I will hook you up with the "TECH POISION" (Tech Poison) flyer, it is strait from Vell's Printer on common paper. Complete with spelling errors and all "Poision" and "Limited Edittion", haha.

"I heard Vell Bakardy got a picture of my burnin to get his earnins"

Swick

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
MasZive said:

Now that'll be cool...

LMAO.....clowning like crazy!!!!got me rolling

Aug 24, 2002
Swick said:
I will hook you up with the "TECH POISION" (Tech Poison) flyer, it is strait from Vell's Printer on common paper. Complete with spelling errors and all "Poision" and "Limited Edittion", haha.

"I heard Vell Bakardy got a picture of my burnin to get his earnins"

Swick
That would be sweet as hell.
:dead: *tired*... woh MasZive DOPE on that dart thing and the rest. I like it! lol
:cool: