I WA$ THINKIN...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2004
yea duke does on felony consequences, SEATLE ORGEON CHICAGO DENVER and some other i dont remember, drf shows love to everyone as long as u down

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Part of the reason that you haven't really heard a lot of shouts going on to other states is because there hasn't been a lot of collaborations going on with homies from other states.

There has been some collaboration going on in recent times but even so the relations are not very extensive.

In Deep Sleep we're always open to working with anyone and I know others feel the same way. It's easy to overlook the fact that we're not acknowledging other homies from other places because many of us are not even exposed to anything outside of our neighborhoods. Even for me personally, stepping into the music business promoted a lot of personal growth because previously, I had no knowledge of other cities and what they were doing.

The only times when homies from out here are exposed to other homies is when folks end up in jail. Even though Deep Sleep itself has members from South city, San Fran, and Oakland, there are still a lot of gaps in between aside from working together.

The homeboy from Northern Colorado entertainment has been networking with homies from out here. I'd say other homies from other places should reach out and connect with us. The reason why I'm not saying for us to reach out instead is because for the larger part it would be a lot of work finding people in other states and working with them because they are not as visible as some of the people out here in Nothern California.

Personally, I'd encourage any homies from anywhere that have good talent to step up and work with the music so as to promote relations between folks from different states.

Oct 10, 2004
oh yeah it was capone duhh lol nah man he was allways a skrap i remember when that cd came out i did a search for capone and latino jam recs poped up and capone was all up on it with blue rags and skrap drawings so he was allways a skrap wether if dyno knew it or not

Jul 27, 2005
That was Put out by ILL-TIP mag. They used to have NORTH & SOUTH artists on that shit. One Page would be DARKROOM & THE SAME Page but on the Other side was some L.A. fools. WTF?

Apr 15, 2003

hopefully this right here starts all that networking....Mixtapes done but im wait to give a date cause done that in the past we just making sure everything set and released the way we want things

thanks again Deep Sleep those tracks are tight and like those shoutouts from sleepy santino and lil duce, also like to thank Ghetto Ballin Ent, and Baby Boy Ene

stay tuned we some things in store dont give up faith yet on us yet we got a lot in store still just making sure we do things right and exactly how we want things to sound

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
That cover looks nice. Look forward to working with you on more projects in the future and hopefully there will be more involvement from both sides next time.

I might also be having another studio up in the East Bay with comparable quality to the Deep Sleep Studio here if there are folks out there that want to network. Shit, I might get that Mackie d8b I been thinking about after all and maybe a PT system. I don't really want Pro Tools but it might come in handy here and there.