I used to spend my life on this site.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Good points all around. I still check the site every week or so. But the mass influx of morons and net bangers make me troll more than post. Ten years ago it was more a group of people with (somewhat) similar interests and (somewhat) mutual respect. Now... Not so much.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I Remember... Siccness BBQ, you had that black Hustler shirt on. I got hella crunk (the word "crunk" wasnt even conceived yet). I think we might have spoken, we really didnt conversate a whole lot on here before then. I'm pretty sure we said whats up... either way last time I saw you was before the concept of the word "crunk".

Good stuff FoeTwin

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Damn, whats up Blight?! I was 15 years young when I started talkin to u on the Siccness. Now I'm pushing 30 and living with my girl in Green Tree now. What's good?

Apr 25, 2002
I Remember... Siccness BBQ, you had that black Hustler shirt on. I got hella crunk (the word "crunk" wasnt even conceived yet). I think we might have spoken, we really didnt conversate a whole lot on here before then. I'm pretty sure we said whats up... either way last time I saw you was before the concept of the word "crunk".

Good stuff FoeTwin
damn its been a minute. you still lifting ?

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Damn, whats up Blight?! I was 15 years young when I started talkin to u on the Siccness. Now I'm pushing 30 and living with my girl in Green Tree now. What's good?
About the same here man. good to see ya! I'm further down south now in Washington PA. Man its been years! Had a baby not too long ago. Just trying to keep working and paying bills lol. How you been??

Stealth

May 8, 2002
About the same here man. good to see ya! I'm further down south now in Washington PA. Man its been years! Had a baby not too long ago. Just trying to keep working and paying bills lol. How you been??
Good man! I actually work out in Washington County a lot, and I'm probably gonna get moved out to Robinson soon. Just living with my girl now trying to decide where it's going and all that fun shit. Congrats on the kid though! Good to see ur still around dude.