I TRIED TO SING ON THIS ONE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2006
LET ME KNO IF YOU THINK I DID AIGHT

THE NAME OF THE SONG IS "ALL THAT MATTERED"
ANY FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED..
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS ENCOURAGED..

HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/RHYMATIC650

REMEMBER... "HATING IS TELLING SOMEONE THEY FLAT OUT SUCK AND THEY SHOULD QUIT, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS SAYING IF SOMETHING IS BAD SAY HOW THAY CAN G=CHANGE TO MAKE IT BETTER

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
why is the first dood coming hella hard and gritty on a track for females? do you talk to females in that raspy ass voice? hell nah, you talk to them like you're trying to fuck and you gotta rap like that too....the next person was calmer and that was coo, but both verses had hella unnecessary vocal layers...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah....especially first dood....he's rapping way too hard like he's finna sock a female or someshit....the second one was better tho, like more fitting for the beat, but still, vocals shouldn't have to be doubled, especially on tracks like that

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Like I've said you need a lot of work, but if you keep at it, you'll be solid in like 3-4 years. Second verse is much smoother, cat sounds like he's got more experience, or just a better rapper than you, either way, feed off eachother, so you can get better.

You got to stop rocking these old ass Soundclick beats though, I mean dude, it still has a TAG on it, did you just jack that beat? LOL. Get a producer, invest, peace.

Jan 19, 2006
aight to tell you the truth the dude on 2nd verse asked to be on the 1st verse cuz he liked how i rapped so i didnt choose to use this beat nah mean
and yea mane i invest in original beats mane.
i got em saved up for an album later on or exclusive mixtape tracks feel me

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
rhymatic said:
aight to tell you the truth the dude on 2nd verse asked to be on the 1st verse cuz he liked how i rapped so i didnt choose to use this beat nah mean
and yea mane i invest in original beats mane.
i got em saved up for an album later on or exclusive mixtape tracks feel me
Man shut the fuck up.

Your music is WACK AS FUCK.

I was just being nice to you, but your a little bitch who can't take responsibility by the looks of it, so I'm going to be honest, STOP RAPPING YOUR SHIT IS CHILD'S PLAY HOMIE. AND STEP YOUR PRODUCTION GAME UP.

Jan 19, 2006
Mr. Samos said:
Man shut the fuck up.

Your music is WACK AS FUCK.

I was just being nice to you, but your a little bitch who can't take responsibility by the looks of it, so I'm going to be honest, STOP RAPPING YOUR SHIT IS CHILD'S PLAY HOMIE. AND STEP YOUR PRODUCTION GAME UP.
koo mane.
i respect your opinion
but what you mean i cant take responsibility.
and no i cant use age as an excuse but i can say i started rappin last august aight.
but i been writin since before that

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
If you been rappen since last August you have a lot of room to grow... Ive been rappen since 92 and finally feel I've got my flow and style down... Its a process that grows with you, so as long as you have drive and seriously work at it you'll be fine and 3 years from now you'll sound nothing like you do now