I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GANGTAS WEBSITE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
S @shillmacc

Just cause a few individuals dissed you on the first page and a few more propped didnt mean you had to go off and say what you said in your first two post/responses.

Why even post on a site that according to you "STILL GOT MESSY MARV PROMO FROM LAST YEAR.LIKE I SAID THIS SITE AND ALL YOU NIGGAS DATED"......

Really???.....so why even give the Sicc consideration?

I was originally happy to see you post here just because I heard you on a track wit Mac Reese....

But after that old messy marv promo all you niggaz is dated shit.....Im good mayne.

Siccness.net is good in my book.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2009
S @shillmacc

Just cause a few individuals dissed you on the first page and a few more propped didnt mean you had to go off and say what you said in your first two post/responses.

Why even post on a site that according to you "STILL GOT MESSY MARV PROMO FROM LAST YEAR.LIKE I SAID THIS SITE AND ALL YOU NIGGAS DATED"......

Really???.....so why even give the Sicc consideration?

I was originally happy to see you post here just because I heard you on a track wit Mac Reese....

But after that old messy marv promo all you niggaz is dated shit.....Im good mayne.

Siccness.net is good in my book.
maaan shuuuut uuuuup yawns..