I thought it was the end...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Ahhhhh... they're pretty good. How do you pronounce satiata, though? I would imagine not how the letters spell out in english.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Fucking AWESOME! Although you could probably just pm'd me this info because I doubt anyone else on here cares lol.
most likely people don't care because they just don't know. have to make threads in order to try to spread the word.

i haven't a clue how to pronounce it. I always say "said-non-sayshuh" you know like saetia lol.

Mar 18, 2003
Holy shit that's how I pronpunce it!!! Well almost.. Said-Non-Say-E-Shuh. At the risk of sounding like an idiot I chose to leave that out because after really looking the word over I told myself, "Yeah, that's definitely not how you say it". Hahahh but they are good. I don't listen to them regularly but good.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Raein is one of the best skram bands ever in my opinion. I wonder if they are doing a full US tour, going to have to look that up.

You ever check out Violent Breakfast from Italy? Great too.

Italy, France and Germany all have put out some great bands.

Feb 7, 2006
yeah I listened (not all of them) never review though. I meant... you like music, alot of music, you obviously have to spend time on it, and form an opinion about it, you probably have a good sense of music history at least rock, so why not spend some time writing about it and getting paid?

Sep 12, 2009
Raein is one of the best skram bands ever in my opinion. I wonder if they are doing a full US tour, going to have to look that up.

You ever check out Violent Breakfast from Italy? Great too.

Italy, France and Germany all have put out some great bands.
not a full tour they are playing a few sets in the midwest as far as i know