I Thought It was Over

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
what i think he means by "FIT IN" is all these fucks thinking its a new fad to be a mac dre fan and have a mac dre shirt and all the shit. I've been listening to MD since highscool and to my knowledge not many people knew about him. Now I see hella people I knew and they got on the Dre shirt and i hear'em bump dre like its the thing to do. All i see when i go to the mall is all these little kids and shit with mac dre shirts and chains and what not. where were all these fuckers when dre was alive?

thats what i think he means by "fit in"

Mar 2, 2006
i've been listenin to him way before he died...like you guys are sayin, when im at school all of a sudden people are sportin these dre shirts and slappin his shit..

Mar 5, 2006
People are out of hand. I have to agree, all these "thizz" groupies is played out! I have been listen' to MD for years, now every body jumped on the band wagon since he died. People who are now just discovering MD are too late, just something else to do.

Jul 10, 2005
707mr_thizz510 said:
u cant speak fer every1
most us n vallejo been listnen 2 him b4 he died

all yall that started listnen 2 him afta he got shot b pissin me off
why is that? why would u be mad at the people that are late? thats like sayin "i was a fan of pac before he got shot, all these new fans are pissin me off!" just be glad that his fan base is still growin. u kno wut they say, u gotta die to be appreciated.

don't get me wrong, first time i heard dre was before he got shot but i ain't finna hate no one else for bein late