I think ya'll might appricate the originality on this.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Speedy is reely tight guys!! One of the last original latin rappers Im lookin forward to nowadays... He just needs to keep puttin out more music & albums wit creative concepts & lots of imagination cuz Latin/Chicano rap still basically sucks & still is in the bottom overall... Nearly nothing original I hear......

Other creative Latinos I recommend & Im checkin into are the Grindhouse fka Gemini (some of ya know who he is...) & Immortal Soldierz outta Ft. Worth, TX...

Props: Speedy
Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Speedy is reely tight guys!! One of the last original latin rappers Im lookin forward to nowadays... He just needs to keep puttin out more music & albums wit creative concepts & lots of imagination cuz Latin/Chicano rap still basically sucks & still is in the bottom overall... Nearly nothing original I hear......

Other creative Latinos I recommend & Im checkin into are the Grindhouse fka Gemini (some of ya know who he is...) & Immortal Soldierz outta Ft. Worth, TX...
I really appreciate your kinds words homie. I have a full lenth LP that I'm dropping next year. I will leak a song or two before then that are extra that I will not be using fo it. Music is really hard to come out with when you don't make money of it, so I do apologize about that. If I had funds I would drop a dope ass EP each month. That is my dream/goal is to be in a position where I could do that.