I THINK WERE ALL FUCCIN TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
SOMEONE PLEASE GET RID OF THE FUCCIN IDIOT THAT JUST SOMEHOW GETS BANNED AND IS BACC ON THE BOARD IN SECONDS FLOODING THE FUCCIN BOARDS!!!!

I PERSONALLY AM GETTIN TIRED OF IT, AND SO ARE OTHERS I HAVE TALKED TOO.... WE BEEN COMPLAINING, SO THEIR MUST BE A WAY OF STOPPIN THE BULLSHIT....

LETS DO SOMETHIN BOUT IT!!!

G

gangsta4real

You aint shit bitch. You aint makin no moves nation wide. If you want to get slap to , then we can take that shit to the Parking lot. But if I find EA in the any place we East Oakland Savages are gonna slap him by any means necessary. Real Talk. If you try to ban me you is a snitch and my REal Niggas in the Yay is gonna know you been snitching like Mac Shawn

G

gangsta4real

I am tired of Sunnyvale ass Whiteys acting hard. I dare you to come to East Oakland. You wanna see a Homicide or your Homicide then stop takin our game and acting like you from San Jose. You gets No Love like EA

M

MrFreeze

ive been tired of this peice of shit waste of space for months now. hes been sayin the same shit over and over like anyone cares. someone PLEASE figure out a way to ban this hoecake for good.

G

gangsta4real

Your the bitch posting this message tryin to get people to snitch. The more you say the more East oakland and the YAY aint respectin you. The streets is watching and you aint on the streets Computer Thug

M

MrFreeze

gangsta4real said:
Your the bitch posting this message tryin to get people to snitch. The more you say the more East oakland and the YAY aint respectin you. The streets is watching and you aint on the streets Computer Thug
blah blah blah more and more bullshit. nothin you say means a god damn thing to anyone. grow the fuck up.

G

gangsta4real

Freeze is the Siccness borad snitch. He be snitching like a Rat. Crying like a bitch. He is more pussy than a hoe. Now if you show up , I am gonna slap you Freeze. So beware of those

M

MrFreeze

gangsta4real said:
Freeze is the Siccness borad snitch. He be snitching like a Rat. Crying like a bitch. He is more pussy than a hoe. Now if you show up , I am gonna slap you Freeze. So beware of those
oh shit im so fuckin scared! fuckin retard.

G

gangsta4real

Tim - So the whitey Committee is on my back. How funny. Yall want to see me like Pac and Rodney but you aint doing shit but tapping your key board. Yall want to stop me why? Because Im a Real Oakland Nigga? Or is it that white people are getting mad? Just like I figure the Online KKK is on my back. But yall cant actch me, because Im to sick for yal HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHa

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Our problem isn't because you're "real" it's because we know that you are a fake little bitch who gets his ass kicced everyday. So you have to come on here and act tough because you can't do that in real life because you'll get the shit kicced out of you by the "real oakland niggas". Fake little bitch give it up.

Apr 25, 2002
It would be cool if he didn't post that unrelated fightin shit on every single thread on BART... I dunno if I'd want him banned though he says some funny shit.

G

gangsta4real

You give it up white boy tryin to twist the issue by makin up shit. You dirty white exploitator of Black Culture. You Beast minded child molestor .

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
gangsta4real said:
You give it up white boy tryin to twist the issue by makin up shit. You dirty white exploitator of Black Culture. You Beast minded child molestor .
Yup, that's me!! I'm very proud of it too. I have that engraved on a plaque that I hang above my front door.
[/b]

Apr 26, 2002
ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS IGNORE ALL HIS IGNORANT POSTS AND ALL HIS THREADS. IF EVERYONE DID THAT SHIT, THEN HE WOULD LEAVE. BUT TIM WAS RIGHT, HE PROLLY GETS HIS ASS KICCED ERDAY SO HE TAKES HIS FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON THA COMPUTER MESSAGE BOARD. WATCH OUT WORLD, WE GOTTA NOTHA COLUMBINE TYPE INDIVIDUAL LURKIN OUT THERE.