i think hes talkin to the sicness.lmao

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Damn! That video & song sucks. I didn't even listen to it, it was so horrible. Yet, I take it you were seeking a click, well you got it, but it still sucks.

Let me brighten up this thread with some comedy & white dudes who aren't rappers, but rap better than what you just posted.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2013
Damn! That video & song sucks. I didn't even listen to it, it was so horrible. Yet, I take it you were seeking a click, well you got it, but it still sucks.

Let me brighten up this thread with some comedy & white dudes who aren't rappers, but rap better than what you just posted.

hahaha no one said it was tight but if this shit was on some parody type comedy rap he'd shit on most lmao........
not realy herd a ole dude years back just thought id post some funny shit that i know yall gonna dislike....R.NATO so we aint tardy on natha. ora primo's:siccness:

Mar 23, 2013

if them white boys arent rappers i give it to them they can spit but that song aint even funny.u got whites dudes trying to be funny?but there not lol and u got riff being serious but actually more funny and entertaining.to me this shit is just plain comedy the siccness to lol.....hahahahahha

Oct 29, 2011
I agree Daking its like Lil B is hella funny because hes acting serious (i think hes just acting though) and his songs are funnier then any parody rapper.