>>>>I T A L K A L O T O F S H * T <<<<<

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
What it is!? ...

Here some new shit for yo eardrums in mp3 format, courtesy of yours truly.
This one's off my lil'warmup album "Live from the bbq" which you can download from my site, not in it's entirety but enough to get your feet wet.

Here ya go feedback negative/positive it's whatever ...

*drum roll* .... let's do it .... The westcoast is in here.

Big Slim - F*ck'em All

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
You aint never heard of me cause i'm just trying to do something w/ myself as of now..... The album drops probably by the end of next month. good lookin out on the reply, I was feelin a lil'left out for a minute ... Anyone else?

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Sup Sleez. You showed me this track a while back. I like the audio quality, and I hope to hear more from that RezOfficial made mix ya got there.

Are you gonna drop a remix album with Stomp beats on there? I hope to hear that too if that happens!

Anyways, I will holla at cha whenever you pick up the damn reciever lol!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
AITE I MA KEEP IT HONEST,

YOUR DELIEVERY & FLOW IS PRETTY COO

THE BEAT IS NICE TOO BUT IT NEEDS MORE. SOUNDS LIKE ITS MISSING SOMETHING. DONT GET ME WRONG, I LIKE HOW THE DRUMS IS PLAYIN. JUST NEED THAT EXTRA SOUND TO BRING IT OUT

I LIKE THAT LITTLE HOOK THANG YOU DID AT THE END. OVERALL PRETTY GOOD!!

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Checkmate Muzik said:
AITE I MA KEEP IT HONEST,
THE BEAT IS NICE TOO BUT IT NEEDS MORE. SOUNDS LIKE ITS MISSING SOMETHING. DONT GET ME WRONG, I LIKE HOW THE DRUMS IS PLAYIN. JUST NEED THAT EXTRA SOUND TO BRING IT OUT
take that up with timbaland I stole the track from him ...

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
^^^

Sleez, stealing is bad! Barney sayz so!

If you steal, that Omen IV chick will come after you.....actually no wait that is a good thing. She has um.....developed quite nicely over the years!

I mean, look at this girl!