"I Surrender" PoppiCas./Stres/BabyBash....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
I wanna thank all tha people here on BART and all tha people of the Phoenix/Scottsdale/Chandler/Peoria Area that's been voting for this song on Power 92.3fm. I've been here in Scottsdale for over a week and have heard this song numerous times throughout my Spring Training SpringBreak. That song is the #2 most requested on the Mad 9 @ 9. When I first got here it was winning on the War @ 4pm. It lost to 50Cent by phone calls but won by online votes. Sad to say, it lost to 50 and I thought that is was cool to be able to have heard it for 3 days straight and I thought that was the end to it. Well, on the way to the Phoenix Suns game Friday nite, we heard it again in the evening and they said that they've been getting major requests for it. Even said that Poppi was from The Yay Area. Long story short, thanks to all my Yay Areans BART fam and all who been voting for this song for my folks, Poppi Casanova, Mr. Stres (Federation) and Baby Basherelli. Thanks to my boy JDef for tha clean ass mixdown and edit and my Unckell 40 Wada Wada for tha spins on his dope ass show on KMEL106er. We tryin to bring it back..........All tha best folks. Fingerscrossed. Peace, Thug & Pro$$$perity, RHYTHMX / Tha FYA Dept. / $ickWid'It Records VET-WORK.

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
DankSinatra said:
I wanna thank all tha people here on BART and all tha people of the Phoenix/Scottsdale/Chandler/Peoria Area that's been voting for this song on Power 92.3fm. I've been here in Scottsdale for over a week and have heard this song numerous times throughout my Spring Training SpringBreak. That song is the #2 most requested on the Mad 9 @ 9. When I first got here it was winning on the War @ 4pm. It lost to 50Cent by phone calls but won by online votes. Sad to say, it lost to 50 and I thought that is was cool to be able to have heard it for 3 days straight and I thought that was the end to it. Well, on the way to the Phoenix Suns game Friday nite, we heard it again in the evening and they said that they've been getting major requests for it. Even said that Poppi was from The Yay Area. Long story short, thanks to all my Yay Areans BART fam and all who been voting for this song for my folks, Poppi Casanova, Mr. Stres (Federation) and Baby Basherelli. Thanks to my boy JDef for tha clean ass mixdown and edit and my Unckell 40 Wada Wada for tha spins on his dope ass show on KMEL106er. We tryin to bring it back..........All tha best folks. Fingerscrossed. Peace, Thug & Pro$$$perity, RHYTHMX / Tha FYA Dept. / $ickWid'It Records VET-WORK.

yea folkz...........it's nothin..........Poppi Cas is deffinatly one NOT to sleep on and I'm sure folkz is wakin up now...............

Soldier Hard

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Got job mane! Thanks for workin' with my family like that and hopefully this will do what we all expect and want it to do! "BLOW UP" I'm proud of my little cousin mane! He's been wantin' this shit for so long and now it's started! I love it!!! One Love and let's do some work dawg! Holla at cha' boy! One

Nov 3, 2004
what it do...OG RHyTHMX..? hows the valley of the sun tratin ya....good shit on production on this heater...ive defintily been lacing cats on this one and other bay isshh....have a good vacation my friend

to any cats that got real club bangers...holla at ya boy...i know a few DJs on air and off that i can politic with....i got a little pull like gravity...yadidimsayin .its all yay luv....100

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Thanks again for ALL the support everybody. They tell me that the phone lines are off tha circuit breaka for this song......It's still the most requested song almost one week straight.....both phone ins and online. All tha best, RX/FYADept./$WR