i spoke with Persia from " The White Rapper Show"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
J.COLOMBO said:
i sent all them white rappers hate mail over myspace..
i sent persia a message that said....

title:hey ur hella.....
she said duh
hahaha after that shes cool

You prove how much of an idiot you are everytime you post..........:dead:

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
you should have asked her how she got the name persia. cuze im persian, and i think its funny if she ain't persian and got that name. that's like if my name was puerto rican or some shit.

Dec 9, 2005
ArYo said:
you should have asked her how she got the name persia. cuze im persian, and i think its funny if she ain't persian and got that name. that's like if my name was puerto rican or some shit.

Well, there are some chicks named Asia that aren't Asian...LOL

Nov 30, 2006
ArYo said:
Why are you infront of a mexican flag in that picture?

Dec 9, 2005
2-0-Sixx said:
strippers?

Funny you say that, because thats exactly where I've seen a non-Asian Asias...LOL

It was in Vegas, and it said FREE ADMISSIONS...so we're like fuck it walk in, and in soon as you walk in the door, they're like...no cover, but a two drink minimum...haha...

Anyways the dancer's name was Asia, and she was hispanic and old.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
2-0-Sixx said:
strippers?
I know non-asian non strippers named asia. well, ok, she's a strippers daughter....and the stripper was filipino & the dad was black....lol......but nah, I knew a girl named asia back in jr high and she was white & black