i seen this guys top 50 west coast list, it was weak ..so here is the top 25 cuts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2008
a few rules no old stuff[before 95 ...no hip hop]...just str8 bay mobb

so here iz the alltime greatest 25 bay slumps

25]twdy...holiday

24]guce..happily ever after

23]game related...soak game

22]delinquents...cant be stopped

21]spice 1...hard to killa

20]san quinn,cellski,b-legit..drought season

19]rbl...no bammer

18]celly cell...its going down

17]bro lynch...one mo' pound[i know he sac but he gotta be on here]

16]ray luv..24k

15]the click...where the party at

14]san quinn ...you better come on in

13]c-bo...ride on my bumper

12]young d boyz...it dont stop

11]funk mobb...its time to mobb

10]luniz...5 on it

9]various...dusted-n-disgusted

8]various...all about my fetti

7]jt the bigga figga...did you get your geez

6]11/5!!!...keep it real

5]mac mall...get right

4]awol...want some get some

3]4-tay...players club

2]3x...keep it on the real.

1]various....bay area players...[dwellin in the lab]

sooo

wayy to saucy huh?

feedback

8]

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
puck dees wag ass pose my neekha, dees pool thing he sigck..he aint sigck, he hella wag yo...are peee beeee
Mr. Powers, on behalf of siccness.net I would like to bring it to your attention that your comedy act is sliding downhill fast. We used to get a kick out of your music because it was simply hilarious how a misguided canadian could embrace west coast culture yet manage to misconstrue the lingo to unparalleled levels in history. Now, while you may be a dedicated fan, it is the democratic opinion of Siccness.net that you unfortunately do not possess the skills that it takes to even imitate the "West Coast Swagger" in a believeable fashion. Im not sure if its your 1992 Mervyns throwback fits, or your rap style that sounds similar to a chihuahua being castrated with rusty scissors...but we would have to kindly request that you disengage from any and all attempts at being a rapper, repping the west coast, or pretending to be any type of factor in any industry,ever. We would like to grant you the official title of "GOOBER"

Thank you for supporting West Coast Rap and hip hop, please continue to spend your hard earned canadian dollars on california music, we appreciate the income.

Also, I hear the new big thing in canada is wireless bungee jumping...you should try it, i hear it even better blindfolded.

Have a great day !

Your friends at Siccness.net

Sep 24, 2008
im yawning reading it ...str8 drivel...your more borthersome than me with your never ending pardade of negitive no thought posts....

so on belhalf of west coast poppin...my gold record producer...and my 30 plus cuts i have made, we would like to say your totally boring and rather uninteresting....and thats from the top to the bottom

post some ideas...instead of personal attack after personal attack on me...i can only assume your that game insane guy or some one else who has always disliked me,,,,enough with your bizzare addiction to talking bout' me...get over me guy talk bout' the industry not me

holy! fuck! get a clue enough with you talk bout' me

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Now, while you may be a dedicated fan, it is the democratic opinion of Siccness.net that you unfortunately do not possess the skills that it takes to even imitate the "West Coast Swagger" in a believeable fashion. Im not sure if its your 1992 Mervyns throwback fits, or your rap style that sounds similar to a chihuahua being castrated with rusty scissors...... We would like to grant you the official title of "GOOBER"

Thank you for supporting West Coast Rap and hip hop, please continue to spend your hard earned canadian dollars on california music, we appreciate the income.

lmao!!!!! :beard:

Jan 21, 2011
Mr. Powers, on behalf of siccness.net I would like to bring it to your attention that your comedy act is sliding downhill fast. We used to get a kick out of your music because it was simply hilarious how a misguided canadian could embrace west coast culture yet manage to misconstrue the lingo to unparalleled levels in history. Now, while you may be a dedicated fan, it is the democratic opinion of Siccness.net that you unfortunately do not possess the skills that it takes to even imitate the "West Coast Swagger" in a believeable fashion. Im not sure if its your 1992 Mervyns throwback fits, or your rap style that sounds similar to a chihuahua being castrated with rusty scissors...but we would have to kindly request that you disengage from any and all attempts at being a rapper, repping the west coast, or pretending to be any type of factor in any industry,ever. We would like to grant you the official title of "GOOBER"

Also, I hear the new big thing in canada is wireless bungee jumping...you should try it, i hear it even better blindfolded.

Have a great day !

Your friends at Siccness.net

LMAO!!!! BURN!