I seen from the streets to studio and was trippin out on something.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
Well I have this DVD player that when u fast forward u can still hear people talk but a little faster thought not chipmunks status though but kinda fast.Well enewayz I was hearing one of Big Oso Loc's Jam.I think its last one with him and fat Steve and fast forwarded it a little and noticed that it sounded ok if the beat was a little more uptempo and if Big Oso Loc rapped a little faster.Im not wanting to offend noone its just something I noticed If some of Big Oso Loc's beats were faster and he rapped faster some of his jams would alot better.Who knows it's something maybe he should try.No disrespect homie its all Northern Love.Stay up.

May 2, 2002
trust me homeboy no offense takin....if i was blessed with the ability to spit like twista i'd be spittin like twista but it's just somethin that i can't do with the greatest ability feel me. i've done jamz before where i spit fast and now that i listen to em i can't stand em. my voice and my delivery just isn't made for them rapid spitterz. but i will say this though..i've done some features on homeboys albums where they've put a fast paced beat in front of me and i've spit some fast shit so yall might hear em if they put their albums out. on my new album i did a couple tracks where i spit fast. on my "HOW I RIDE REMIX" i'm spittin fast..not on twista status but i'm spittin hard n rapid. but aye good thread though.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
trust me homeboy no offense takin....if i was blessed with the ability to spit like twista i'd be spittin like twista but it's just somethin that i can't do with the greatest ability feel me. i've done jamz before where i spit fast and now that i listen to em i can't stand em. my voice and my delivery just isn't made for them rapid spitterz. but i will say this though..i've done some features on homeboys albums where they've put a fast paced beat in front of me and i've spit some fast shit so yall might hear em if they put their albums out. on my new album i did a couple tracks where i spit fast. on my "HOW I RIDE REMIX" i'm spittin fast..not on twista status but i'm spittin hard n rapid. but aye good thread though.
Good Stuff Hope to hear it one day

Apr 11, 2005
damn foo u must have been bored az fuck lol
LMAO!!!! I just remembered about this one weekend when about 9 homeboys came down to visit me in Anaheim, and we had that HomeboyRap dvd. We through a lil party then we were high as fuck and watching that shit. I guess I must have been lit as fuck because the next day my homeboy said that after the dvd was over I would get up and ask everyone all stuck-like "what'd.... you guys.... wanna watch now?" Then I would hit play on the dvd again; but the fucked up thing is that I repeated the same exact shit like 3 or 4 times!!!! He hated that dvd by the next morning -lol-