I-ROCC in The Regime ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2005
I was just at yuks myspace site and he has a lil list on there with all the regime members and i was suprised when i saw i-rocc on there.

But he had it spelled as iroc so maybe it's someone else, i know irocc posts here so maybe he can shed some light on it or people that know him.. it's not a big deal i'm just curious imma fan of both irocc and the regime/yuk

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
I did the game joint b4 the yuk/game beef....and by the time my record came out it was squashed...does that answer your question square?

and at the end of the day I'm a grown ass man ..I fucc wit who I want to...with that said Beef or not the song WAS gonna be on my record

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
yea...it was done a little after that time....he was still fuccin wit sean T..it was the summer before his album dropped he was in the bay recording wit sean T ..they did like 6 songs but none of them made the documentary

he did the song wit me,2 songs wit A-wax ,a song wit sidewayz,and a song wit smigg

Jan 29, 2006
I-ROCC said:
I did the game joint b4 the yuk/game beef....and by the time my record came out it was squashed...does that answer your question square?

and at the end of the day I'm a grown ass man ..I fucc wit who I want to...with that said Beef or not the song WAS gonna be on my record
Yuk got fans and thats what you using him for. That nigga sound like a idiot shouting you out on his new mixtape and thinking you actually down.. poor yukmouth lol

"I'm a grown ass man I fucc wit who I want to" That mentality is the difference between a real nigga and you. You dont have to say shit or jump into a beef you can mind your own business and not get involved, but knowing your man has funk with a nigga and still fucking with him is another story..

Im a grown ass man 2 but still if one of my potnas has funk with a nigga im not messing with that nigga period point blank thats called "loyalty" learn about it!

I sure as hell wouldnt want you with me if some funk went down lol..

If your relationship with yuk is just on some musicshit then nevermind and i stand corrected but it doesnt like that from the outside looking in.

Feb 22, 2006
HUBCAT. said:
Yuk got fans and thats what you using him for. That nigga sound like a idiot shouting you out on his new mixtape and thinking you actually down.. poor yukmouth lol

"I'm a grown ass man I fucc wit who I want to" That mentality is the difference between a real nigga and you. You dont have to say shit or jump into a beef you can mind your own business and not get involved, but knowing your man has funk with a nigga and still fucking with him is another story..

Im a grown ass man 2 but still if one of my potnas has funk with a nigga im not messing with that nigga period point blank thats called "loyalty" learn about it!

I sure as hell wouldnt want you with me if some funk went down lol..

If your relationship with yuk is just on some musicshit then nevermind and i stand corrected but it doesnt like that from the outside looking in.
real chop!!!

Feb 22, 2006
I-ROCC said:
yea...it was done a little after that time....he was still fuccin wit sean T..it was the summer before his album dropped he was in the bay recording wit sean T ..they did like 6 songs but none of them made the documentary

he did the song wit me,2 songs wit A-wax ,a song wit sidewayz,and a song wit smigg
i think if they was in the studio 2gether the songs would of been better,but 2 me it sounded like game was just added 2 the song.(it didnt sound like a collabo really) but its still a good look 4 daygo! keep runnin'em rocc!:beard:

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Im gonna take Irocc side...first of all him and yuk cool,not even ..just on some rap type shit.Yukmouth aint have no beef...thats rap shit..what with game claiming cedar?..aint too many people even knew cedar was still around they are a very small set.rap fans are enticed to beleive these so call beefs are real...sure they may not like each other...but if you got beef you gonna show up on the doorstep ready to get down or with a burner...talking back and forth is high school drama.If game wanted yuk he know where to find him..shit yuk got a place in hollywood..he aint hard to find...same with game.
back to the real shit....homie the beef i have I always keep my homies out of it...win lose or draw.I aint getting them involved over my problems..I might say come wit me so i can catch a fair one....Ive had death threats and I handled that shit by myself...we all aint gotta die..go to jail....now If irocc is out and about with yuk and some funk go down he better have yiks back....but on some rap business...this is the part many forget..its business...Im sure if yuk got on here he would tell yall irocc got his blessings...its about making a career and being an artist a business man...not advancing your career cause..someone else dont like such and such..thats lil kid shit,....now if there was some life lost then thats another story......Ive said time and time again..Id fuck with greeny green,ricc nutt,don diego....shit Id catch alot of shit..but Id also get support from real homies and friends....rap has turned into a beef fest.....thats what fucking up rap music...besides fruity loops and rappers who should get there old job at the carwash back