I- Rocc "center of attention"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
i was looking at the case of the strong arm robbery cd and i seen an ad for that i rocc cd but it said 4 disc set did that ever come out? i know this cd did but i olny got 1 cd

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
The 2nd disc is still in the Vault...a few of the songz wit Features went on the "the street Lp" wich siccness.net owns (guess its still in the vault..lol) ..3rd disc was chopped and Screw'd and I didn't wanna release my music that way...wasn't my idea from the jump so I canned that idea..and the 4th disc was a dvd wich was released seperate last year on Koch but it was called "how the west was won" Dvd

Dec 3, 2003
The 2nd disc is still in the Vault...a few of the songz wit Features went on the "the street Lp" wich siccness.net owns (guess its still in the vault..lol) ..3rd disc was chopped and Screw'd and I didn't wanna release my music that way...wasn't my idea from the jump so I canned that idea..and the 4th disc was a dvd wich was released seperate last year on Koch but it was called "how the west was won" Dvd
STEL FUCK WITH LUNI HOMIE?

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah, seems like we got a lot of questions for Nemo about releases through the siccness....but hey, CHECK THAT KEITH MURRAY! hahaha....