I officially rate Z-Ro over any musical artist ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
I don't think he is a better musician than Lars from Metallica. The boy goes hard as far as lyrics go. I know he produces his own shit and everything but alot of that shit comes from computers nowadays. Any mother fucker can make a CD in his house you know what I'm saying? Hendrix, Page, Satriani, Dimebag, and a gang of others are more talented than Ro as far as musical genius goes.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Young Cutthroat said:
Z-Ro is definitely one of the top 10 artists out the south, but the best out the south goes to K-Rino....hands down.
Young Cutthroat knows what's up. Although I would say Z-Ro is in the top 5.

Damn and who ever said Z-Ro is a better musician than Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, etc is smokin too much D for sure. Yes Z-Ro has more talent IMO than most rappers due to the fact that he can sing like a mother fucker, but singing and playin an instrument is two totally different things.

Feb 14, 2006

Look What You Did To Me

Fav Cuts; Mercy -With Fakkulty& Guerilla Maab
Tall Tale Of A G (Best Z-ro track of alltime, he flows so damn hard on this one)

Vs The World

Fav Cuts; Nigga From The Hood
World Wide
The Dirty 3Rd -With Wood
Looking Good-With Papa Reu , this song is off the hook !
3Rd Coast

Z-Ro
(4,25 out 5)
Fav Cuts; What´s My Name
Look At Me
Still Standing-With Lil Flex& Big Mello, one of all time favs !
How Does It Feel
Dirty Work-With Black Mike& Pharoah, one of all time favs !, good uptempo track

Let The Truth Be Told
(4,25 out 5)
Fav Cuts;The Mule-With Devin The Dude& Juvenile
I´M A Soldier
Help Me Please
The Same One
1St Time-With Ashanti

King Of Da Ghetto

Fav Cuts;I Found Me
Grippin Grain
Wake Up

The Life Of Joseph Mc Vey
(3,75 out 5)
Fav Cuts;Z-Ro
These Niggaz-With Scarface, Classic !
2 Many Niggaz
Everyday
Crooked Officer, one of all time favs !

Dec 26, 2005
How come aint no one ever speak on that "Z-RO" album. its probaly my 3rd favorite ro album. he droped that right b4 he went wit rap-a-lot.

Mar 29, 2006
BinGone said:
How come aint no one ever speak on that "Z-RO" album. its probaly my 3rd favorite ro album. he droped that right b4 he went wit rap-a-lot.
co-sign

and about the Hendrix etc.

all im sayin is i would rather listen to Ro then anyone and i gave you my reasonings...

Nov 1, 2006
Z-Ro is the best nobody is better who can express emotion better than RO? That's right nobody! Z-Ro be on some real shit. If motherfuckers can't feel Z-Ro and what he is talking about than you haven't gone thru shit in your life? I see this as fact.

I like this song the best. Sit down and listen to the words.

Z-Ro - Life Story
http://www.zshare.net/download/04-life-story-wma.html
Deep ass shit, right here, Ro be spittin a mile a minute back in these days real shit

Feb 14, 2006
jus like Scarface said:
In the past Face has told journalists thats he´s not a "gangsta rapper", inferring that there´s no such thing as hip-hop`s most dominant, successful and critized subgenre. In fact its "reality-rap" chronicling events that go down in the hood which are ignored by the likes of Ted Koppel and Dan Rather.

May 21, 2002
Yes! feelin the thread, Ro is incredible a truly great and gifted rapper, with a real legacy of releases behind him. Theres isnt that many rap artists that have covered as much ground as he has, that have such a strong body of work, and have released as many albums as he has. Being an independant music supporter ive got a healthy selection of Ro CD's on my shelf, i been up on him for a while now.

I can't say i rate him higher than every other music artist there are way too many but he is someone i always check for and always jam throughout the year, even when he got nothing new dropping and they aint that many artists i can do that with.

I am sure even Ro would admit to being influenced a little by Pac particularly on Look What You Did To Me, but its only a passing similarity, i am certain that even if 2Pac never exsisted Ro would be the same rapper he is today rapping about the same real life shit because thats who he is.

Good Looking out Hed for trying to school all the man dem, respect

Mar 29, 2006
Mak Deniro said:
Yes! feelin the thread, Ro is incredible a truly great and gifted rapper, with a real legacy of releases behind him. Theres isnt that many rap artists that have covered as much ground as he has, that have such a strong body of work, and have released as many albums as he has. Being an independant music supporter ive got a healthy selection of Ro CD's on my shelf, i been up on him for a while now.

I can't say i rate him higher than every other music artist there are way too many but he is someone i always check for and always jam throughout the year, even when he got nothing new dropping and they aint that many artists i can do that with.

I am sure even Ro would admit to being influenced a little by Pac particularly on Look What You Did To Me, but its only a passing similarity, i am certain that even if 2Pac never exsisted Ro would be the same rapper he is today rapping about the same real life shit because thats who he is.

Good Looking out Hed for trying to school all the man dem, respect
no doubt

i feel ya on all that